Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tanked and Hanked *Update w/ Pics*

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
So it's been a busy past evening and morning so I apologize for not getting this up sooner, yesterday Sherm hit me... AGAIN!!!! And then this morning Ben Hanks decided to blow my azz clean off including my very first Undercrown pig ever! Carl and Ben, thank you guys so much there are so many new sticks to me and several favs as well thank you gentleman and yall are nuts! I will post up pics very soon, my photobucket and wifi aren't playing nicely but I will have them up shortly!

FYI Ben, what's the unbanded one?

Ben's

Sherm's

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    It's a Jonny-O, that one needs is about five months old and will need some more rest.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    It's a Jonny-O, that one needs is about five months old and will need some more rest.
    Awesomeness thank you! I had just sent RayRay my very last JO, so this is very appreciated!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those pigs are good, great hits all around.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    Awesomeness thank you! I had just sent RayRay my very last JO, so this is very appreciated!
    Sweet, I am glad you will enjoy it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of ALL hits on that Irish Minky!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Ben and Sherm, he may be more dangerous now that Brett is wounded though.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Nice one Ben and Sherm, he may be more dangerous now that Brett is wounded though.

That was my plan. Get him early, so by the time everyone else destroys him he will forget about us.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done guys!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWEET mother of a hairless goat!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    The3Stogies:

That was my plan. Get him early, so by the time everyone else destroys him he will forget about us.
    I will forget nothing my friends :) Thank you again and yeah... Forget nothing, I wrote it down lol.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    The3Stogies:

I will forget nothing my friends :) Thank you again and yeah... Forget nothing, I wrote it down lol.
    I started doing this too! Seems like everytime I scratch one off the list, I'm adding another one on!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are in deep horse-puckey if Brett remembers where he put that damned list