Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY Kicked my butt

ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
"Don't wake a sleeping giant" they say. Whoops! I did. And that giant woke up and kicked my butt. Rick, I was just welcoming you back to the forum and I was thinking (hoping) you had forgotten. It's going to take me a while to recover from this beating.
Seriously though dude, this is an incredible hit. I've wanted to try a Mr. Sam forever. Everyone raves about the rare Dogma - can't wait to try it. One of my new hard to find favs is the Jaime Connie wrapped. The Zino (did you pick that up in Germany?) and the 2006! Limitada are too much! And all the other sticks seem to have some serious age on them.

Thank you so much, Rick. You went overboard on your generosity man.
image...Oh, and lesson learned

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Rick arsenal is alive and well!! Enjoy that awesome selection Brad!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother and thank you again for my welcome back package. As for the Zino, I did pull that one from a box I got while in Germany. Thanks to Jhewey, I'm stocked with the Zino's. I love them as much as I love Avo and El Titan :). Glad I was able to send you something you've been wanting to try ??.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I almost forgot, Paybacks are Sweeeettttt :)!!!

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    About time you got yours Sherm!(why did I think it was Carl?) Awesome hit, awesome target! WTG Rickey!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Great hit
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love seeing the hits RCY dishes out. He don't play! Enjoy the great sticks!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice hit there, how old is that Vegas '06 anyway, lol.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK Rick..I see you!!! Nice hit from one great brother to another!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit rick and congrats Brad!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."