Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got HANKED too!!!

Dang! So I sent a newsletter to Benhanks with a few yard gars a couple weeks ago. All I was trying to do was welcome a new guy to the forum and I made 2 mistakes. First, Ben Hanks is no newb! I then started noticing that this guy is a big hitter! Second, he shows no mercy! Ben, thanks so much for these sticks they all look amazing and smell wonderful! Cant wait to light them up!........waiting on shutterfly to get pics up!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Ben, man you are leaving your mark hard and heavy early brother! Congrats Matt!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Hey Doc, I hope you enjoy them!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Ben, just paying his subscription to your newsletter
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Still having issues getting the pic uploaded, texted it to Jim so hopefully he can post it! Ben you are a heavy hitter my friend! These sticks are awesome fellas! Thanks again bro and we aren't finished yet!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here ya go!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jim! Don't know why it wouldn't work for me! Ben, thanks again bro, cant wait to smoke these! Goose hunting this weekend will be a great time to do it!