Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newb Trade with Retirics1

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So Joe aka "Retirics1" needed a sponsor, we decided on a 5 for 5 trade.....but instead he decided to do a little more....foolish newb... Thank you for the wonderful sticks and ashtray... Now it is my turn, the pressure to live up to my end is almost too much.....Thanks Again and Welcome to forums!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME job Retirics!!!! Congrats Mike, awesome sticks and gorgeous ashtray!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit on Mikey! Retirics came to play in that trade! Better buckle up thought brother bc Mike aint right!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Awesome hit on Mikey! Retirics came to play in that trade! Better buckle up thought brother bc Mike aint right!
    Just saying...... 9114 9011 5981 8865 5167 23
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    No Problem MVW67, I am glad that you liked it. the five are there :) the ashtray was saying Congrat's on the NEW Grandbaby and respect to a Senior BOTL . Thank you for the Sponsoring me.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Retrics
  • tigg954tigg954 Posts: 28
    damn awesome job... makes me feel like i should of done more for my sponsor
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    tigg954:
    damn awesome job... makes me feel like i should of done more for my sponsor
    Ryan DON'T feel bad, getting involved and participating in the forums is the purpose of this, if anyone else says otherwise they are wrong, Welcome to the Forums
    ty The3Stogies & tigg954
    "Just saying...... 9114 9011 5981 8865 5167 23" oh snap !!! I think a Challenge coin was just slapped on top of mine :(
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    No Problem MVW67, I am glad that you liked it. the five are there :) the ashtray was saying Congrat's on the NEW Grandbaby and respect to a Senior BOTL . Thank you for the Sponsoring me.
    He farts dust.... Don't ya dad???? Nice hit Joe!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better duck and cover. Nice hit.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Retircs1:

He just called you old. Are you going to take that?

Nice hit and it's always cool having some different ashtrays too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Retircs1:

He just called you old. Are you going to take that?

Nice hit and it's always cool having some different ashtrays too.
    LOL Did do that Jimmyv73? call him old ?