Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Humbling Experience

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Jay (Jbohon) and I have been talking back and forth for a little while now, both gun enthusiast, knife collectors and lovers of cigars and tat'd women. Life is good, but apparently Jay decided to make mine just a LOT better. He and I both have a penchant for Benchmade knives and got to talking about them, I was explaining how the Benchmade Balisong is one of my unicorn knives and if I ever come across one or he does that I will gladly buy it and to let me know. Well no warning, no nothing a big ole box shows up on my doorstep today.... I saw it was from Jay and immediately knew that I was done for. Had some suspicions but never expected anything like this. Jay DESTROYED me, not only did he send me the Benchmade Balisong (aka butterfly knife) but also a gorgeous Xikar 5 count herfador and two of his homemade (should be marketed these things are brilliant), EDC Ouch kits... already have one in the diaper bag and one in the car! Jay, your gesture and your words have so utterly and completely humbled me, I am absolutely amazed and worried I could never live up to the kindness that you showed me or the words that you shared. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will never forget this as long as I live!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    What a great hit guys! Wowsers! Enjoy that Brett!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!!!!!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit Jay! Did I mention I really like guns?? :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Lol you're among friends here in that one. I know several of us way into the nugs lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jay
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After carrying and playing with this for a day I can say without a doubt I have a new favorite knife, this things amazing thank you again Jay :)
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hit Jay, that knife looks great.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you like it brother. I knew it would find a good home with you. :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Well done sir!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!! Enjoy it Brett!!!