Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Royln left me speechless and a little teary eyed!!!

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Without getting to personal, I lost my Mother 6yrs ago to *** cancer, ever since then I've been drawn to things that are pink. I wear a bracelet with a pink *** cancer ribbon on it, I wear a rubber *** cancer bracelet, and I even have a *** cancer ribbon tatted on my arm. Royln decided to blow up my mailbox with a very thoughtful bomb and one that has me speechless. Thank you very much Royln, your generosity and thoughtfulness amazes me!!! You're my Bro for Life!!!
upload

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Amazing Ro! You are so very thoughtful!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris....this was not a bomb..a bomb would warrant possible payback! This was a gift to my brother in honor of his mother. I don't want to get emotional on here...so I will just close by saying love you bro! #realtalk
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Class act and very top shelf Royln,
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Chris....this was not a bomb..a bomb would warrant possible payback! This was a gift to my brother in honor of his mother. I don't want to get emotional on here...so I will just close by saying love you bro! #realtalk
    I'm amazed every day at the levels of friendship and generosity here! What a nice gift Royln! Enjoy C-love!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for your loss Chris but what an amazing way to help remember and support that ever time you smoke now bro :) Royln once again I'm rendered speechless by who you are as a brother and human being. Amazing bro truly amazing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding job Royln
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply amazing gift bro, the bond we build here is truly priceless. I know this brought a huge smile on Chris's face. Great job bro, and enjoy those Chris.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First class Bro.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing. That was unbelievably generous and thoughtful of you Ro.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Thats amazing. Royln is one class act.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear about your Mom and the gift by Royln doesn;t surprise me at all. He's definitely one of the most generous guys here and that was a very cool gesture.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gesture Royln
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I send Chris pink thong next yes?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang Ro! So sorry for your loss Chris. My mother beat *** cancer two years ago and I can't imagine what your family has went through! This place confirms that there are still good and caring people out there and Royln you are awesome! Kudos all around!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very eloquent hit, and heartfelt I believe, spectacular hit Ro!!!!!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Royln my mother died of a combination of *** and pancreatic cancer, 35 yrs ago and it was like it was yesterday. I'm thankful we have people like Royln around! Treasure it Chris!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear that Chris, took my sister a few years back. Ro is one stand up brother, great job man.