Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bert Jacked me up!

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
So I wandered onto a land mine the other day...Bert873 asked who likes Jack Daniels...I said I do...I figured...weird question, who doesn't? Should've known better. Would've been crazy generous to just send a bottle of Jack. Nope, he sent a 6-pack of tasty looking cigars with it though. Looking forward to pairing these on a chilly fall day...

photo BrettJDcontest_zpsca81e9e5.jpg
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit. Next time you'll be more wary of answering seemingly harmless questions.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise sneak attack!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome contest Bert!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Bert, congrat's on the win Ken. Even though you didn't know you were playing. Yeah it's getting so you can't even ask a simple question in a pm, or respond, without putting a target on your back.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Nice hit Bert, congrat's on the win Ken. Even though you didn't know you were playing. Yeah it's getting so you can't even ask a simple question in a pm, or respond, without putting a target on your back.
    What's your favorite color Mr. Calvin?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Great contest and a deserving bother for sure!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Love me some JD!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Bert and congrats Ken ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    The3Stogies:
    What's your favorite color Mr. Calvin?

My favorite color is habano brown. Is this another contest Walt, lol? And for the record last name is Galvin, jd started the Calvin thing so I knew who's been throwing me under the bus all this time, lol. Time for me to fess up.