Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ouija boards...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I don't plan on using one... Ever. Lol but has anyone here used them? How much of it do you feel is BS? Been watching lots of YouTube videos on them and am really curious about their legit usage.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I don't plan on using one... Ever. Lol but has anyone here used them? How much of it do you feel is BS? Been watching lots of YouTube videos on them and am really curious about their legit usage.

99.87396% BS....... ??
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Used to have one way back, played around with it for a while but really didn't get anything out of it. My mother and aunt were scared of them because of some things they did with them in the past. Nothing scary but told them hidden/unknown numbers and such. While they would talk about it my father would just roll his eyes, lol. So I got one in my 20's but nothing. I threw it in the closet and one day my 1st wife found it and freaked out, I mean she was freaking, had to get rid of it. Her and her friends had used one and got results, again nothing scary, just answers questions. Maybe mine was broken. So I guess it has some powers, if you want it to.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    99.87396% BS....... ??
    Pretty sure you are only off by 0.12604%
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I can see that some of it could possibly be real... I am a believer in the paranormal and have ssne partial and full body apparitions... if a spirit can muster that then why cant they make a planchette move?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jlmarta:
    99.87396% BS....... ??
    Pretty sure you are only off by 0.12604%

I was in a generous mood..... LOL.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    why cant they make a planchette move?
    A better question is why would they? I doubt spirits have some connection to a mass produced Hasbro toy. IF spirits are real and can effect the real world, I doubt they will rely on a toy to communicate with you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    That's a good point... but why would poltergeists exert so much energy into opening and closing doors or slamming things around? Its easier to move a smaller object by sliding it to communicate.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't do it!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember an episode of Penn and Tellers Bullshit where they did an episode on Ouija boards, you could probably watch it on Youtube.