Home General Discussion
Options

October 30 Rocky Patel Road show Merced CA

Hey BOTL and SOTL, Rocky is coming to Cigar monkey in Merced California . I am going. What are the kind of Rocky sticks all ya all here would smoke from RP? Let me know. please give one type of stick gage , etc... don't repeat Put your name next to it . and what I will do is see if they are there and place your name in a hat have my Daughter pull a name out of the hat and send you what I got. But what I get, will not be shown. I will pick the ones from RP that I get form the list you provide. who is in?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vintage 1990 double perfecto. Jlmarta. Thanks.
    Or, If unavailable, a toro....
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    really like the ZEN is a really good stick would recommend you try it!! me and rocky photo Photo0397_zps6fd2a9b1.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Ok Guys nice show yesterday got some really nice sticks I will have all names in the hat today and My daughter will Pick for me. I will post the will later :)
  • Options
    FYI Guys FireROB is the winner please let him know to PM me his addy thank you all I had fun with this
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    After I post my pics of your sendings are you going to share your story about the event?
  • Options
    ok if you want me to
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    ok if you want me to
    Well yes! I'll wait and see what you send and what kind of questions I might have first.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    ok if you want me to
    Yes and pics for those of us who cain't reed.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    FireRob:
    After I post my pics of your sendings are you going to share your story about the event?
    Remember FireRob I am a rookie and still in school on cigars :) . The event was nice but very very short for me. I left work to go to the event, yes I left my office and drove like hell 17 miles to Cigar Monkey got there before the event started spoke to the owner and the rep told them I would like to buy some RP Sticks to send to some lucky BOTL/SOTL. I got the ones that were interesting and from the list those suggested and thank them. Got in my car drove like hell back to work before they new I was missing. Wish I could have spent more time at the event because I wanted to provide more info and not wanting anyone to think I just picked RP sticks and sent them.
  • Options
    I am glad you were able to sneak off campus for just a minute of fun! I am in the same boat so don't fret. I have liked every RP I have had so far so I really am looking forward to this.

Let me ask you something? You like Camacho? Did you put a return address on it? Just basic questions with no specific meaning...
  • Options
    FireRob:
    I am glad you were able to sneak off campus for just a minute of fun! I am in the same boat so don't fret. I have liked every RP I have had so far so I really am looking forward to this.

Let me ask you something? You like Camacho? Did you put a return address on it? Just basic questions with no specific meaning...
    I am not going to lie to you I have never even heard of Camacho other than the Boxer from Porto Rico I will try anything really but I am a ripe ( madruo ) guy
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    FireRob:

I am not going to lie to you I have never even heard of Camacho other than the Boxer from Porto Rico I will try anything really but I am a ripe ( madruo ) guy
    I think I can fix and accommodate that.
  • Options
    waiting for report
  • Options
    I'll check the mail box soon
  • Options
    It show it's been delivered? It was not in today's mail.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    what? how embarrassing
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    FireRob:
    what? how embarrassing
    Maybe it will show tomorrow. My wife will let me know if it does. But I'll be pulling a 48 hour shift so I won't have pics until Monday when I get home.
  • Options
    I am sorry FireRob, I do not know why it would show it has been delivered and not have it.
  • Options
    Don't sweat it just yet. Seen this happen several times and it shows up a day or two later. Only once have I seen it say delivered and they lost it.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Don't sweat it just yet. Seen this happen several times and it shows up a day or two later. Only once have I seen it say delivered and they lost it.
    I did check the tracking # it says delivery today Sat.
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    FireRob:
    Wife said it arrived safe and sound. I am working an overtime shift today and my regular shift tomorrow but I'll post pics soon as I get home from work Monday morning.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Retircs1:
    FireRob:
    Wife said it arrived safe and sound. I am working an overtime shift today and my regular shift tomorrow but I'll post pics soon as I get home from work Monday morning.
    great now I hope you like the selection.
  • Options
    I hope you had a easy shift?
  • Options
    FYI FireRob received the drop and posted it in Bombs and trade pass forum
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Totally awesome and three new sticks I have never had and one I really enjoyed!!!
    Super Ligero
    Decade Cameroon
    Edge Candela
    15 anny (had one and know it's good!)
    also got a great looking and heavy punch cutter, box of match's and a sweet patch that I want to hear more about, so please do tell me the story behind it. Was this your unit?

photo IMG_0612.jpg
    I'll post it hear also incase it's not seen in TP&B