Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1year as of Oct 2nd

to celebrate I posted this in the gen Forum I think it should be in here . Hey BOTL and SOTL, Rocky is coming to Cigar monkey in Merced California . I am going. What are the kind of Rocky sticks all ya all here would smoke from RP? Let me know. please give one type of stick gage , etc... don't repeat Put your name next to it . and what I will do is see if they are there and place your name in a hat have my Daughter pull a name out of the hat and send you what I got. But what I get, will not be shown. I will pick the ones from RP that I get form the list you provide. who is in? CS1 USN retired " Can't trust a skinny Cook"

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    RP Decade Lonsdale- Dane
    One God, One Truth
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    RP 15th Anniversary Toro - Jason, look forward to seeing you in Sac
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Any lancero - James. See you Sunday and congrats on one year. Have fun!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP Private Cellar Robusto - Puff_Dougie

Have fun and congrats on a year in the thunder dome!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Ok got some names great if you have a deserving person to pass forward send me PM the name and addy and I will put them in the drawing with your regards.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    1990 Rubusto

Edge with the blue band is my fav RP but honestly I don't know which Edge that is so I went with the 1990
    James you in my neck of the woods ?
    No problem I will check
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Ok got some names great if you have a deserving person to pass forward send me PM the name and addy and I will put them in the drawing with your regards.

So, did you get the names posted to your thread under "General"?
    yes I did :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Retircs1:
    James you in my neck of the woods ?
    I'll be a the herf in Roseville this Sunday at 1pm at Perfecto lounge....
    ok cool that is right yes. thank you for reminding me :)
    ok Guys I had a nice time at the Rocky Patel Road show in Merced CA, at "Cigar Monkey" got some nice sticks for the lucky name that will be drawn today. once I draw the name or when my daughter does I will post it here and you can PM your addy to send it to you with a little added item for you.
    The winner is !!!!! image the hat please image the winner is of the Rocky Patel 100 pst Retircs1 Oct 2014 FIRE ROB!!!!!!!!!!
    FIREROB you the winner my man. Please pm me your addy so I can send you the stick I got from Rocky Patel event 30th of Oct at Cigar Monkey in Merced CA thank you to those who provide names.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats FireRob!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats FireRob and congrats on the milestone Ret!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Needing FireRob addy if anyone can help please PM me :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your PM and hit him hard
    Roger that
    Oh wow, THANKS! I have been alseep or something... Forgot this was a contest and haven't been checking in.

Why am I not surprised Sherm was so willing to give out my address...
    Totally awesome and three new sticks I have never had and one I really enjoyed!!!
    Super Ligero
    Decade Cameroon
    Edge Candela
    15 anny (had one and know it's good!)
    also got a great looking and heavy punch cutter, box of match's and a sweet patch that I want to hear more about, so please do tell me the story behind it. Was this your unit?

photo IMG_0612.jpg
    FireRob:
    Totally awesome and three new sticks I have never had and one I really enjoyed!!!
    Super Ligero
    Decade Cameroon
    Edge Candela
    15 anny (had one and know it's good!)
    also got a great looking and heavy punch cutter, box of match's and a sweet patch that I want to hear more about, so please do tell me the story behind it. Was this your unit?

photo IMG_0612.jpg
    I am so relived :) ok the Patch is a VFA Hornet Squadron out of Lemoore CA. They seen a lot of action During Afghanistan and other operations. The Patch was given to me by the CO of the Sqdron; after a Thanksgiving meal I prepared for them on Board the USS Carl Vinson CVN 70 one of many things I received from the fighting ****. I liked this Patch the best and I saw you are a fireman , so I wanted you to have it.
    Oh great story! There is always something behind everything given out here and I just soak it up. Thanks for the great contest winnings slash gifts.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool
    thank you I am glad you liked it