Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Home gym questions...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So im looking into home gyms... but im kinda confused. If a home gym has a 200lb weight stack does that mean you can only work out up to 200lbs worth of weight? or since there are pulleys does that make the weight drag heavier? does that make sense? lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Think you can add weights, could on mine but never had to. Handle bars, incline bench, butterfly attachments, great for sex too.
  • Options
    I haven't considered the "additional workouts" this machine is capable of.... Lol
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up stairs in my studio I have a pull down/pull out machine, a recline/decline bench, a big green ball for crunches and dumbells sets ranging from 15 lbs to 30lbs. I have found the most important thing is keeping a workout journal. In the journal I list each exercise with the weight and reps. With the journal I know exactly what I am going to do do as I work through my workout. I do a full body workout focusing on my core. Learning how to workout and keeping a journal took sometime to learn but it has paid off. I been hitting the gym or my weights for 12 years now. Don't let your home gym collect dust!
  • Options
    I have a goal I need to reach and that is to have my clothes by fit cause I muscly is read of fat. Lol that and to competitively toss cabers. This means I have to continually stay in shape and kept building as I need. I hate treadmills and I hate ellipticals. I just really want to do weight training cause then I feel like Im actually making progress. Hell if I could get to the point... I would love to be in condition to compete in the strong man events... But people get really messed up and injured doing those. Lol
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Up stairs in my studio I have a pull down/pull out machine, a recline/decline bench, a big green ball for crunches and dumbells sets ranging from 15 lbs to 30lbs. I have found the most important thing is keeping a workout journal. In the journal I list each exercise with the weight and reps. With the journal I know exactly what I am going to do do as I work through my workout. I do a full body workout focusing on my core. Learning how to workout and keeping a journal took sometime to learn but it has paid off. I been hitting the gym or my weights for 12 years now. Don't let your home gym collect dust!
    LOL I was thinking about this. If you're like most folks, the one piece of equipment everybody eventually adds to their workout gear,...... is a good feather duster.