Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Oregon ‘first lady’ cops to green-card ‘marriage of convenience’ in exchange for $5G

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Cut & Paste for today.
Disclosure, I would have posted this if it was a republican. I have nothing against Ethiopians. It is simply an article about how easy it is to brake the laws in this country.

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber got one hell of an October surprise, as his fianc

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cares?
    she's not running for office, her fiance is.

this happened over 15 years ago. there's a 5-year statute of limitations for this crime.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    who cares?

this happened over 15 years ago. there's a 5-year statute of limitations for this crime.

This happening now, do you care? All your comment proves is it happens all the time and has been happening forever.

Disclosure: I would have posted this if it was a republican. I don't have anything against women. It is just a story about how easy it is to brake the laws in this country.

Toxic President: This Dem Refuses to Answer Whether She Voted for Obama Four Times

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes refused to answer whether she voted for Barack Obama not one, not two, but four times during an interview Thursday.
    “I respect the sanctity of the ballot box, and I know the members of this editorial board do as well,” Grimes said.
    “So you’re not going to answer?” the interviewer asked.
    “Again, I don’t think that the president is on the ballot, as much as Mitch McConnell might want him to be,” Grimes said. “It’s my name, and it’s going to be me who’s holding him accountable for the failed decisions and votes that he has made against the people of Kentucky.”
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    image[/URL]
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    who cares?

This happening now, do you care? All your comment proves is it happens all the time and has been happening forever.
    No, I'm just trying to understand the point you wanted to make with the original article.
    Is the point that it's possible to commit crimes in the USA?
    If that's your point....then no offense, but no $hit.
    This thread would go on for 1000 of pages if we started posting every individual crime that's been committed since the mid-1990s.

Also, how exactly does your reply, and second article relate to the first?
    Additionally what's the point of the second article....
    I'm failing to see any significance here....

She wasn't asked if she placed 4 votes for Obama ....
    Rather the interviewer asked her 4 times if she voted for Obama.
    Last time I checked, voting for a presidential candidate is not against the law. And there's no law that says she has to reveal who she voted for.
    I respect her right to privacy and don't see why she should be forced to say who she voted for.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    who cares?

Disclosure: I would have posted this if it was a republican. I don't have anything against women. It is just a story about how easy it is to brake the laws in this country.

Toxic President: This Dem Refuses to Answer Whether She Voted for Obama Four Times

Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes refused to answer whether she voted for Barack Obama not one, not two, but four times during an interview Thursday.
    “I respect the sanctity of the ballot box, and I know the members of this editorial board do as well,” Grimes said.
    “Again, I don’t think that the president is on the ballot, as much as Mitch McConnell might want him to be,” Grimes said. “It’s my name, and it’s going to be me who’s holding him accountable for the failed decisions and votes that he has made against the people of Kentucky.”
    Obama is like Kryptonite to any liberal who wants to be elected or reelected
  • Options
    Bat-masterson:
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    who cares?

Obama is like Kryptonite to any liberal who wants to be elected or reelected

obozo is like Ebola to the rest of us...you don't know where or how he will show up or how much damage he can or has caused. And isn't a shame his sycophants only start to back off when their paychecks via elections are in jeopardy.