Home Non Cigar Related
Options

And the stupid parents of the year award goes to...

variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
I don't know what to say.

News Link

A Cobb County couple is accused of giving their 2-year-old son a mixed drink, causing the toddler to have alcohol poisoning, according to police.

The boy, whose name was not released, became unresponsive and stopped breathing before being taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, arrest warrants obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution stated. The boy’s blood alcohol concentration was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit for drivers in Georgia, police said.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    I don't know what to say.

News Link

A Cobb County couple is accused of giving their 2-year-old son a mixed drink, causing the toddler to have alcohol poisoning, according to police.

The boy, whose name was not released, became unresponsive and stopped breathing before being taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, arrest warrants obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution stated. The boy’s blood alcohol concentration was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit for drivers in Georgia, police said.

What is there to say...but put them in jail and the kid in foster care.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I think about it the more I think my stepson and his wife would be a challenge for the top spot.