Home Non Cigar Related
Options

My Moms passing

Hey Gang, its been a long time since i have posted in here even though I look through occasionally when I can, but I had to let the old timers in the Forum that My Mom , Loretta passed away after a long battle that many of you rode along with me. I have been traveling for a couple weeks and am just now settling in...... thanks for all the love and support over the years. Peace , Ozzie

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey Gang, its been a long time since i have posted in here even though I look through occasionally when I can, but I had to let the old timers in the Forum that My Mom , Loretta passed away after a long battle that many of you rode along with me. I have been traveling for a couple weeks and am just now settling in...... thanks for all the love and support over the years. Peace , Ozzie
    Ozzy, very sorry for your loss. She must've been a great woman to raise such a great man.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My heartfelt condolences and sympathies, Ozzie.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry for your loss, Ozzie. My condolences to you and your family.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    My heart goes out to you. We are having a herf in Roseville tomorrow at Perfecto Lounge around 1 if you need to just hang out and get your mind off things for a couple hours.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss bro.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, prayers go out to your family.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzie, my condolences. Real sorry to hear this. Hang in there brother.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ill be at the Couch on Madison watching the Browns VS Steelers after that who knows thznks for the invite:-)
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    My condolences on your loss, the obit shows a caring woman and you were there to care for her. That's all we can do. Hospice is remarkable too, I give to them every year. God Bless her soul
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear this. She fought a long fight. Peace to you.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers for your mother in her crossing. Next time i channupa I will think of her.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Ozzie. Hope you are doing ok.
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Jay and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ozzie, I am sorry to hear the news of your mothers passing. I hope you find peace in the coming days.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace my friend.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey Oz, I'm sorry to hear about about your mom, I'm sure she put up a helluva fight. God speed buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."