Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Basketball fans?

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
NBA, NCAA, High school....etc. Any fans here? I love the game and I'm a big Cleveland Cavaliers / NY Knicks fan. I'm excited for the Cleveland big 3 and for NBA League Pass because I can watch any game I want on my tv, laptop, or xbox. . . Whilst I blaze a fat stogie like I'm Red Auerbach of course.

LIKE A BOSS
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    big time NBA fan here. Lakers are my team. Love college too and UNC is my team. Basically followed James Worthy from college to the NBA back in the day and it stuck.
  • Options
    Gonna be another tough year for you my friend! Maybe Kobe can score 60 a game and they'll squeak into the playoffs? I like the Boozer pickup though, tons of upside for LA in him and Nick Young.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Gonna be another tough year for you my friend! Maybe Kobe can score 60 a game and they'll squeak into the playoffs? I like the Boozer pickup though, tons of upside for LA in him and Nick Young.
    yeah, very tough. they will rebound, i've been through this before.......it always gets better, they aren't the atlanta hawks or anything like that.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sacramento Kings season ticket holder. I love the pre-season because I still have hope!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I'm a Laker fan as long as I can remember became a die hard fan when I was in middle school and kobe was a rookie, man it's like I literally grew up watching him play, I'm also a UCLA fan
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    brianetz1:
    big time NBA fan here. Lakers are my team. Love college too and UNC is my team. Basically followed James Worthy from college to the NBA back in the day and it stuck.

Big time UNC fan as well. Love to watch NBA playoffs but I haven't been a fan of any team since Jordan left the Bulls.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Pacers fan here...going to be a rough season for us this year...
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Sacramento Kings season ticket holder. I love the pre-season because I still have hope!
    That team has a good young base. There are definitely worse teams in uglier places of the US to have season tickets to my friend!

• Options
    blutattoo:
    man....i love me some boogie. He is poised to make the leap man.....keep on belivin cause it is going to happen
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celtics u know. And the only thing me and the fatkid agree on, Tarheel Nation. Duke sucks(Ro Ro)
  • Options
    He has taken leaps and bounds since he first got drafted. I hope he can be a leader because he's got all the skills in the world.
  • Options
    What do you guys think the Cavs need to do to win a title? I personally don't think they're better than the Bulls yet. As a team, that is.

I'll bet a 5er Melo is the scoring champ too this year.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    What do you guys think the Cavs need to do to win a title? I personally don't think they're better than the Bulls yet. As a team, that is.

I'll bet a 5er Melo is the scoring champ too this year.
    If Rose stays healthy, and that's a big if, the Bulls would probably be favored over the Cavs. Although I'd never bet against any team with Lebron on it to come out of the east. I agree that Melo will probably lead the league in scoring too.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Been a Suns fan since about 1990 when my Moved to Phoenix and would send me Suns stuff. Moved there myself in 92 so got to witness the Barkley and Finals run first hand which was definitely awesome. They've had some good runs since then but definitely have a very bright future right now so should be fun to see how they develop the next few seasons.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Realistically, Amare was the best player in basketball for a year there in the early 2000's. P. S. Stogie Stands on the way bruhhhhh! Can't wait to get the parcel from ya.
  • Options
    Sooooo....the Cavs and Knicks are not doing so well. People in Cleveland are losing their minds because we haven't won all our games. Geez, give em a minute folks.
  • Options
    Hitting up the Cavs game tonight! Beliveland in full effect. #JoeHarris
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Hitting up the Cavs game tonight! Beliveland in full effect. #JoeHarris

Cavs got murdered by the Nuggets' guards. Maybe I'll get to another game, but tix are crazy expensive bc of LeBron.
  • Options
    Just got home from Kings v. Bulls. Kings really do look legit. Boogie is a beast down low.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Just got home from Kings v. Bulls. Kings really do look legit. Boogie is a beast down low.
    You guys got my boy Stauskas from U Mich. That dude can stroke! And I think Darren Collison is underrated.

You guys are looking pretty good against the Pelicans right now. If anyone can hold their own against ADavis it's Big Boogie.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    blutattoo:
    You guys got my boy Stauskas from U Mich. That dude can stroke! And I think Darren Collison is underrated.

You guys are looking pretty good against the Pelicans right now. If anyone can hold their own against ADavis it's Big Boogie.
    Great win for the Kings. Davis didn't look very good tonight luckily. Jan 11th I get to see your boys play my Kings in Sac. Should be good I haven't seen Lebron in a few years.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    youngryan216:
    blutattoo:

Great win for the Kings. Davis didn't look very good tonight luckily. Jan 11th I get to see your boys play my Kings in Sac. Should be good I haven't seen Lebron in a few years.
    LeBron's looking like the losses aren't phasing him because he knows it's going to be a tough job. Hopefully things turn around soon.

I have a feeling we're about to get destroyed by the Wizards tonight. . .
  • Options
    3 game win streak! #Believeland