Home Non Cigar Related

How do you SUBWAY?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have 2 go to sammiches.

1. Italian BMT
On Italian herb and cheese with pepper jack toasted. Easy mayo, spinach, onion, tomato and bell pepper. (Sometimes olives depending if the person making the sammich is hot or not). Finished with salt and pepper, oil and vinegar.

2. Tuna w/ pepperoni.
On honey oat and provolone toasted with the pepperoni. Lettuce, onion, tomato and pickles. Salt and pepper, oil and vinegar.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Pizza SUB! with green chile and pepper jack. thats it.

Big philly cheese steak. Peper jack, mayo and green chile.

Aj
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Pizza SUB! with green chile and pepper jack. thats it.

Big philly cheese steak. Peper jack, mayo and green chile.

Aj

Who knew.....gonna have to try those. Its always been a lot of cold cuts, jalapenos, mayo, cucumbers and the house vinegar and oil.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    upgrade yo sandwich game sockman!!!!

jersey mikes > jimmy johns > subway

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Do you even sub, bro?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

I definitely agree^^^^^^!!!!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jgibv:

I definitely agree^^^^^^!!!!!
    Where I live, there are no Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns. If I'm getting a sandwich from a chain around me it's Togo's>Subway>Quiznos. I think Quiznos has slightly better sandwiches than Subway, but the price takes them out of the running, for me.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:

Shiiiiett son! My Sock game is secondary to my Sammich game.
    photo 6DA82E5E-orig.png
    photo A3EF5F62-orig.png
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

Shiiiiett son! My Sock game is secondary to my Sammich game.
    photo 6DA82E5E-orig.png
    photo A3EF5F62-orig.png
    How's your Pho game?
    Have you actually scrolled though the Pho thread?
    My Doctor said I got kidney stones because I eat too much Pho. You know what I said to him?!? You know what I said?!?!?!?! I said nothing ...... Nothing. Instead I slapped him across the face with a handful of rice noodles.

pshhh don't even get me started with my Nachos game.
    danielzreyes:
    Have you actually scrolled though the Pho thread?
    My Doctor said I got kidney stones because I eat too much Pho. You know what I said to him?!? You know what I said?!?!?!?! I said nothing ...... Nothing. Instead I slapped him across the face with a handful of rice noodles.

pshhh don't even get me started with my Nachos game.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Living in Philly there are too many great sandwich places to eat so I haven't had subway in at leat 13yrs
    Money can't buy taste
    But I do like a sopresatta sub with lettuce tomato fresh mozzarella roasted red peppers and balsamic
    Money can't buy taste
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Living in Philly there are too many great sandwich places to eat so I haven't had subway in at leat 13yrs

But are you a Gino's or Pats guy?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I love the BLT footlong!! Nice and simple!!

Do you even Bacon bro? Do Ya?
    rsherman24:
    Lee.mcglynn:

But are you a Gino's or Pats guy?
    hahaha Gino's but like delasandros the best
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Pita Pit? Yeah falafel, taziki, hummus and all the peppers and shizz-- good stuff with less carbs!
    Bigshizza:
    Do you have Pita Pit? Yeah falafel, taziki, hummus and all the peppers and shizz-- good stuff with less carbs!
    mmmmmmmm I do like a good falafel
    Money can't buy taste
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Jimmy John's guy but a Subway opened a couple blocks from my house. I've eaten Subway more in the last two months than the last five years. Pizza sub is a fine choice. The Lulu at JJ's is my usual.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I have two go to subway subs-

A.) Chicken bacon ranch melt. Foot long Italian, shredded cheese , toasted. Lettuce, onions, tomatoes, spinach and ranch.

B.) Coldcut combo. Foot long wheat, shreddedand toasted or american cold. Cucumber, lettuce, onion, spinach, easy on the mayo and chipotle sauces and salt-n-pepper.

Now I want one.. Its been since mid august that I've been needing to get my fix. Just never am near one when I want it!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Subway club toasted, xtra bacon. McDonalds fries from the drive through on the way home and sometimes a DQ shake if the lines not too long there. That's my Subway route, life in the fast lane baby
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subway= chicken with pepperoni on flatbread. Jack cheese lettuce tomato Bannana peppers japs southwest sauce...yup! JJ's =#10 hunter club with pep

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    The only time I ever Subwayed (Italian sub) I got such bad botchulism I was knocked out for two days.

Since then, I have connected with many others who've been "sick in the Subway."

It explains why Gerald lost all that weight. It all went right through him.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    i ate that 'ish all the time in college. good stuff!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Subway melt (bacon, turkey, and ham) with 12 inch 9 grain whole wheat with provolone cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, lettuce, red wine vinegar, and honey mustard.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Subway club toasted, xtra bacon. McDonalds fries from the drive through on the way home and sometimes a DQ shake if the lines not too long there. That's my Subway route, life in the fast lane baby
    Order the fries with no salt and they are hot and fresh every time.........
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Phillie Cheesesteak on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread.
    Ranch, pickles, olives, vinegar, salt and pepper.
    Every once in while I go for the spicy Italian.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I have a couple I really dig footlong on flat bread italian bmt toasted pepper jack peppers tomato pepperoncini pickles oregano parmesan Northwest turkey cranberry footlong cream cheese cranberry sauce lettuce footlong on honey oat sweet onion chicken teriyaki pepper jack sweet onion sauce first before any veggies lettuce tomato peppers
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Spicy italian. All veggies save for pickles. Pepper jack. Flatbread or Italian herbs and cheese.

or

Subway club. Same mods as above but add oil and vinegar.
    dennisking:
    I have a couple I really dig footlong on flat bread italian bmt toasted pepper jack peppers tomato pepperoncini pickles oregano parmesan Northwest turkey cranberry footlong cream cheese cranberry sauce lettuce footlong on honey oat sweet onion chicken teriyaki pepper jack sweet onion sauce first before any veggies lettuce tomato peppers
    do you even #sammichshot bro?