Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone else have a hard time logging into the forum?

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
Every time I try and log in to the forums it kicks me out to the log in page I can log into cigar.com every time, but when I click on the forums it kicks me out to the log in again, even though it still shows I'm logged into the site! its getting super annoying this is what the link looks like after a kick out https://www.cigar.com/account/login.asp?error=DuplicateEmailAddress it has taken about a day and a half to get back in sometimes, and there is no rhyme or reason when I do get in its just random!
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try refresh.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, or re-boot, clear your cookies. DuplicateEmailAddress error is strange, are you using multiple email accounts for this site? Did you notify CCOM?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Shane is having a hard time (if he could log on--/ he would tell ya that)! Lol
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never log out of the forum. When I hit the forum link on my top sites I am logged in already. My browser or the Ccom website logs me out of the retail area after a period of time though. Had the same issue once when I did log out of the forum, so I never hit Sign Out.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I know Shane is having a hard time (if he could log on--/ he would tell ya that)! Lol
    LOL I feel the same way hehe like today I got in!! but I forgot what I wanted to say! ;(
  • Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Big''nBall''n:
    Every time I try and log in to the forums it kicks me out to the log in page I can log into cigar.com every time, but when I click on the forums it kicks me out to the log in again, even though it still shows I'm logged into the site! its getting super annoying this is what the link looks like after a kick out https://www.cigar.com/account/login.asp?error=DuplicateEmailAddress it has taken about a day and a half to get back in sometimes, and there is no rhyme or reason when I do get in its just random!

I am pretty sure it is because of the quotes in your username. when characters like that are in a username is sometimes causes issues in this forum.
  • Options
    hmmmmm..... didn't think about that
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this same issue when trying to log back into the forum recently. After logging in I go to the 'Customer Account Info' and retype one of the lines, usually just zip code since it's the easiest and only the last digit, hit "Update" and I'm in with no further issues.