Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Birthday smokes arriving...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Went to the mailbox today knowing I had a package.I had ordered the September Expert picks. But there were 3 packages waiting for me. Seems Ol' Puff decided to try and start something earlier. Gentlemen, thank you for the smokes, they are most appreciated, and will be enjoyed. I guess one can never have enough smokes or bourbon.

First comes the Magic Dragon's bunch...
IMG_4528

And then ckrddsmke thought he'd add to the pile on, with these
IMG_4529

Thanks again. Not sure what the hidden message is here. All of these smokes are quite the mouthful with girth. Seems my stretch marks may return...

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there, and glad they had company. You might want to reinforce that mailbox before Monday... I have a feeling it's gonna take a bit of punishment before next week is over.

Happy Birthday to a great BOTL! Many happy returns!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good!! As Karen said... We've only just begun....
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day Walt, good spanking too. You're right, never enough cigars or bourbon lol.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Hope you enjoy them and early Happy Birthday. Doug and I had to launch early I have the feeling we were just the warning shot across your bow.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's your birthday?! Noted
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Bday Bombs! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.