Home Non Cigar Related
Options

21 in Under 3 Minutes!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know they've been playing poorly most of the season, but did y'all see that amazing three minutes at the end of the second quarter last night???

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    It was awesome. And nice to see the defense create some turnovers. Heading to Pittsburgh this weekend for my first game at Heinz field. Can't wait!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    It was awesome. And nice to see the defense create some turnovers. Heading to Pittsburgh this weekend for my first game at Heinz field. Can't wait!
    Dude, what?? You're comin' to Pittsburgh? You gonna have time to hook up for smokes?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I can certainly try! Coming in Saturday. I'm staying at the Waterfront in West Homestead. Not sure where that is in relation to you.
  • Options
    I know exactly where that is. Not far at all. I'm working Saturday afternoon, but I could probably arrange to be at the Waterfront for an evening herf. I'll PM my cell phone number and we'll see what we can do.
  • Options
    Sounds good. That'd be great if we can work it out.