Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Warrior Strike

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So first off before I say anything else I need to start with an apology. I received this several days ago, between a ridiculous work schedule and some pressing family concerns it has been a couple days that I have had a chance to even get online and post let alone send my end. I am embarrassed that it took me this long to post as well as send out my end and for that I am sorry, but posting up today as well as shipping out. So that being said here is what went down...

I messaged Rodger a while back asking where he got those amazing antler nubbers since I wanted to buy one, he messaged back that he made them and asked for my addy. I argued a bit and we settled on a trade, his end showed up with not only the nubber but also three great cigars! Thank you so much Rodger, the nubber is amazing and I can't wait to use it, and those cigars are fantastic thank you so much!! I hope you like my end and since it took me too long to send out I decided to beef it up a bit ;) Hope you enjoy and I will post the DC number here in a couple hours once I get back from the PO and the errands we need to run today. Thank you again, and once again I am sorry for the delay in posting and sending my end.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Those nubbers are pretty cool. Nice trade.sorry lifes a hassle.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Hope it slows down enough for you to enjoy one.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114 9011 5981 8816 2149 37 For ya Rodger ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy smokes i better hunker down. No need for apologies Brett. I know you are a stand up guy. Work gets in the way of life at times. I hope the nubber gets used for many years.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rodger now don't skewer your finger Brett
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett thanks for all the great sticks and the clock. I needed a clock for my studio and how fitting a cigar box clock! Hope you use that nubber for many years and thanks again for your generousity. image