Pete in the Hall

webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's some funny chit right there.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be the real Hall, 1 day Charlie.
  • raisindotraisindot BostonPosts: 1,308 ✭✭✭
    All it's missing is him stopping in the middle of it to make a call to his bookie.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 5,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read an article years ago about all the criminals, racists, and possibly murderers that are already enshrined in the HOF. I would think a gambler would only class it up a little bit. This is not the article that I am referring to, but a quick google search brought me this:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/sports/baseball/baseball-hall-of-fame-has-always-made-room-for-infamy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
    Ken Light MOW Badge 2014
    2015 Gang War - West Coast
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I read an article years ago about all the criminals, racists, and possibly murderers that are already enshrined in the HOF. I would think a gambler would only class it up a little bit. This is not the article that I am referring to, but a quick google search brought me this:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/sports/baseball/baseball-hall-of-fame-has-always-made-room-for-infamy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

And don't forget the illegal drug users and then who can forget the 90s steroids scandal. Mr. Baseball belongs in the HOF.
    "Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"