Home General Discussion
Options

Chocolate and Cigars

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Do you eat chocolate with your cigars? if so what kind and what brands? I personally enjoy a 60-70% Cacao dark chocolate with a good smoke sometimes. :)

This is a **** joke.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually 40 - 50%. ABV that is. Bourbon. Sorry not a chocolate guy
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Do you eat chocolate with your cigars? if so what kind and what brands? I personally enjoy a 60-70% Cacao dark chocolate with a good smoke sometimes. :)
    ...am I being punked right now?
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Usually 40 - 50%. ABV that is. Bourbon. Sorry not a chocolate guy
    Mmm, bourbon. 60%-70%!!
  • Options
    Heck no!!!! Seriously nibble on some chocolate with a nice Camaroon or maybe even something with some cayenne pepper profiles to it... Its delightful! Girahdelli is a great one to start with if youre new to the chocolate thing. lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chocolate Porter/Stouts? Or is this another **** joke?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Chocolate Porter/Stouts? Or is this another **** joke?
    U said ****...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For your sake, I hope your **** is no joke.
  • Options
    jesus... ok. its a **** joke. Ill edit my first post to reflect it.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    I'm a big fan :)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like cigar smoke with chocolate notes in it. I have tried chocolate with a cigar, but didn't care for it. Maybe just haven't tried the right kind. Porter is good with a smoke. I don't get the peckerjoke reference. I'll often eat a couple squares of chocolate just before lighting up. That puts my mouth in a good mood.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    I like cigar smoke with chocolate notes in it. I have tried chocolate with a cigar, but didn't care for it. Maybe just haven't tried the right kind. Porter is good with a smoke. I don't get the peckerjoke reference. I'll often eat a couple squares of chocolate just before lighting up. That puts my mouth in a good mood.

Yeah see I feel the chocolate gets my palate in the right area for a good smoke. Plus depending on the stick a good dark chocolate can be very complimentary. Plus if you get something like an infused/flavored chocolate like a bacon chocolate its very delightful.

as for the **** joke thing... Sometimes its easier to just agree with people and let them have what they want. lol
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bourbon,scotch and bacon!! Sweet salty and smokey!! But I did hear chocolate covered **** will change your life...I'll just never know unless DZR comes over
    Money can't buy taste