Bucket list cigars

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    hhhhhmmmmmm DZR is a good choice
    I just noticed this. Da hell is wrong with you f*ckers?
    a lot...
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    a lot...
    I would put banana ketchup on dzr's nips and slowly lick the alphabet
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    a lot...
    I would put banana ketchup on dzr's nips and slowly lick the alphabet
    what ever, you didn't even want to hold hands when we first met
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Got a couple on mine that one day when someone tips good ill buy a stick and get through my list
    Room 101 Ltd Namakubi
    A God of Fire
    CAO Sopranos
    Liga Privada #9
    Man, all of those should be fairly easy to come by! I´ve had each of them in my humi in the past. The Liga would take the cake for me, only one I´d look forward to smoking again (all things considered).

Probably one of the few cigars I could call a bucket list stick would be the original 2006 Cohiba Behike. Everything else I can more or less get my hands on, but I´ll be damned if I ever expect to get my hands on one of these.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the only thing that is really left on my bucket list is Los Libertadores.
    im pretty sure ill never see one of those ever.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd probably go with:

Cuban Davidoff
    AVO 22
    AVO 787
    Room 101 OSOK
    San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol
    ISOM La Gloria Cubana (still produced, but always sold out)
    HR by Hirochi Robaina
    DZR's socks
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    I'd probably go with:

Cuban Davidoff
    AVO 22
    AVO 787
    Room 101 OSOK
    San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol
    ISOM La Gloria Cubana (still produced, but always sold out)
    HR by Hirochi Robaina
    DZR's socks
    I can get my hands on a decent variety of ISOM La Gloria Cubanas - some beautiful salomons come to mind - but they´re fairly pricy (and shipping here to Canada might be a bit heavy too). Just shot you a message on FB as well :-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Right now. Bolivar Habano Cohiba Behike
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X from 2004 or earlier
    Cohiba EL 1966
    Tatuaje Boris
    Tatuaje Frank
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Cohiba EL 1966
    Tatuaje Boris
    Tatuaje Frank
    I know where you can get Opus from back when they were first released in 1992. I'm shooting you a pm now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cohiba EL 1966
    Tatuaje Boris
    Tatuaje Frank
    I know where you can get Opus from back when they were first released in 1992. I'm shooting you a pm now.
    you sure it's not the estate reserve 1992?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Face Off
    Camacho Limited Harvest
    Camacho Meritage
    Camacho Negro
    Camacho Liberty, '02,'03,'05,'10,'11,'12
    5 Vegas Limitada's from previous years. (I "HAVE" the '12, '13 and the 10th ('14))
    Padron: Family Reserve
    AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro
    Oliva MB I

It's a big bucket....
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Camacho Face Off
    Camacho Limited Harvest
    Camacho Meritage
    Camacho Negro
    Camacho Liberty, '02,'03,'05,'10,'11,'12
    5 Vegas Limitada's from previous years. (I "HAVE" the '12, '13 and the 10th ('14))
    Padron: Family Reserve
    AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro
    Oliva MB I

It's a big bucket....

Really, an AJ fresh rolled is on your bucket list? I can handle 1 of the others. I will send it out
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cohiba EL 1966
    Tatuaje Boris
    Tatuaje Frank
    you sure it's not the estate reserve 1992?
    Yeah I'm sure.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro

Really, an AJ fresh rolled is on your bucket list? I can handle 1 of the others. I will send it out
    It's the Maduro one, I had the other and liked it and wanted to try the maduro version but haven't had luck finding it yet. No need my man, you have destroyed me way to many times
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Between my Secret Santa and the Movie Trivia Pass winnings I recently got from james40 I had quite a few on my list knocked off. My SS sent me a bunch of Tatuajes including Monsters, an Anarchy and a Limited and also an Opus among the 90 or so sticks he sent. James sent an Opus Lost City and a Shark so between those two I've been blown away.

With the recent Cuba stuff going on getting to try some CCs would be at the top of my list now. Never had one but would be nice to try some before a possible drop in quality happens. I know that's a whole other ball game though and have seen some on here that seem to be the go to ones but still playing catch up with the NCs lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29