Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    blutattoo:
    Illusione Rothschild is money for a short smoke
    I was just going to recommend these. I still get about an hour out of one, but they are great cigars. I want to get a box of 50.
    i agree i am more like 45 minutes to an hour on one, and i want to grab some too, but 50 is a ton of 1 tyep of cigar, and i have no place to store 50 of them....hell i don't have storage for 25 of them.

I have *one* of these from a Kelly or Tim Deal. I was considering it for my afternoon smoke today. Now I might just have to try it to see if I need to stock up. Realistically, I feel like I should have been stocking my shorter smokes three months ago, though.
    i love the Roth......i have 1 left and buy 2 or 3 whenever i head to the B&M that carries them.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Check the Weekend Blitz in Corona. I actually think these are really good for being pretty under the radar and fairly inexpensive. Plus they're Randy approved, FTW.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    My mother in law is getting married on Saturday and her soon to be hubby asked me to get some cigars to happened out ..... Something nice, I scored a sweet deal on a box of Torano Exodus 1959 Finite in toro.... Then I realized its gonna be a touch chilly so I decided since I came in well under budget on the box to grab a tin of Nat Sherman five points in Honduran and natural, a tin of CAO brazilla, and a tin of Monte memories so that people can take a full size home and enjoy a nice after dinner smoke without freezing.....
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    My mother in law is getting married on Saturday and her soon to be hubby asked me to get some cigars to happened out ..... Something nice, I scored a sweet deal on a box of Torano Exodus 1959 Finite in toro.... Then I realized its gonna be a touch chilly so I decided since I came in well under budget on the box to grab a tin of Nat Sherman five points in Honduran and natural, a tin of CAO brazilla, and a tin of Monte memories so that people can take a full size home and enjoy a nice after dinner smoke without freezing.....

This sounds classy. Even if someone doesn't smoke cigars I always offer one when I am in the position to. You just never know when you might turn a boring, normal individual into a BOTL!

Hope all goes well.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico