Home Non Cigar Related

Hey guys

EoLEoL Posts: 182
How is everyone doin?

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doin pretty good,how you doing over there?(said in my best Jersey accent)
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Slowly getting my medical stuff under control! First cigar in 2 months And a couple pipe bowls!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Living the dream brother
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good just got done with my work week chilln while my daughters watch stupid vampire dramas lol life with girls!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EoL:
    How is everyone doin?
    Eatin Fritos. Drinking Bohemia. Smoking home rolled. Watching NFL wind up to TNF. Cash in my pocket. Could find a way to be miserable, I guess; but too lazy right now to figure out how.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard at work gettin four buildings ready for winter. Supposed to get 6 inches of snow tomorrow night. Gutters to clean, firewood to haul, cold frames to set, leaves to rake and a dog yard to fence. Working every day in my studio a bit on bows, bowls, or carving. My reward, a morning cigar with a big coffee and after supper cigar while the sun goes down. Life is strange at times but good.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Doin pretty good,how you doing over there?'sup.(said in my best Jersey accent)
    Fixed it for ya.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    twistedstem:
    Doin pretty good,how you doing over there?'sup.(said in my best Jersey accent)
    Fixed it for ya.
    lol..thanx brother,its been 10 years since we moved out of joizy.guess ive lost my accent huh?
    no matter where you go, there you are.