Home General Discussion
Options

New to forum

Am new to the forum. Have beeen smoking cheap cigar for over twenty years.Retired now.Would like to here from people who are passionate about their favorite cigars.Please share your favorite smokes.

Comments

• Options
    kodkod Posts: 41
    Welcome frankie. My favorite cigar is the rocky patel vintage 1992, I love this cigar it is always in my humi. My second favorite is the Don pepin Garcia jj.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    My favorite cigars are typically NUBS Cameroon's, most tatuaje's, and anythign mad by Don Pepin, especially the 601's.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    So far, my favs have been the Alec Bradley Pryme and most of the Gurkha lines. The La Aurora 1495 is pretty good too.
  • Options
    BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Nub Connecticut and Rocky Patel Connecticut
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Wow I've got alot of favs. vegas 5 gold, most all rocky line, most of the Gurkas, camacho 1962....I think of my don't like list is lot smaller than my like list...
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Oh sorry didn't mention Welcome to the site!!
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Welcome to the boards. A lot of good people and good info here.

My Fav's: Oliva G & V, Rocky Patel Vin '92, Padron 1926; then in general Rpcky Patels, Fuentes, Toranos, CAOs
  • Options

Hello all! I'm new to the forum myself.Big Smile [:D] I just sent for my first CCOM order: 2 Flor de Oliva sticks; one churchill and one double corona XL. I'm hoping that these $2.50 stogies will be enjoyable. Any word from someone who's had them?

My favs of late have been Oliva Serie V Churchill, Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo,  and H. Upmann Signature churchill (I love churchills, lol). More often than not I prefer milder to full bodied smokes without much spice, just enough to taste.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Frankie welcome to this fine group.. I am a big fan of Rocky Patel vintage series especially the 1992.. I really enjoy the 5 Vegas Classic line as well as most of Fuentes products.. I can't say enough about a cigar made by Fuentes called Bauza.. I LOVE this cigar..I will try anything once and have found many great cigars thanks to all the people here. Buy samplers and you will find tons of great new cigars ..
  • Options
    Hello smokendrums.. Welcome to you .. Hope you find lots of useful information here and input is always welcome.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    My favorites right now are the Hemingway Classic and probably the R&J Reserva Real. The Graycliff Legend would be in there, if not for the fact that a body can't get them right now. Also in the running is the Oliva G Cameroon. I've only had 1 of those, but more just arrived.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wow. good to see a bunch of new people.

some of my favorites as of now... gurkha centurian, 5 vegas series A, Partagas Black, camacho 1962,... too many to list really. i REALLY liked that candela 8-5-8 i had the other day. the after thought of that cigar is great. it was very relaxing. In and of itself it was nothing amazing. but it made me geel good. i may have to get some more.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    wow. good to see a bunch of new people.

some of my favorites as of now... gurkha centurian, 5 vegas series A, Partagas Black, camacho 1962,... too many to list really. i REALLY liked that candela 8-5-8 i had the other day. the after thought of that cigar is great. it was very relaxing. In and of itself it was nothing amazing. but it made me geel good. i may have to get some more.
    Hey kuzi, isn't that what it's really all about.. Relax and enjoy..
  • Options
    shootg32shootg32 Posts: 11
    I'm new to the site as well but I have found solid info from all the folks, and so far the MAXX cigars have been doing my right!!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i keep meaning to try those... just like i keep meaning to try about 50 other cigars.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    franki45:

Am new to the forum. Have beeen smoking cheap cigar for over twenty years.Retired now.Would like to here from people who are passionate about their favorite cigars.Please share your favorite smokes.

Go out and celebrate your retirement (regardless of when you retired) and spoil yourself. Grab yourself a Padron 1964 or 1926 and a glass of Remy Martin XO on the rocks, relax and enjoy. Also if you like the perfecto shape and a short smoke, they're pricey, but the La Aurora Preferido Tubos have been good to me so far.
  • Options
    maduro.......the 601's are the best I have had period...its the first box I ever purchased and I am glad I was reading another post that had that cigar listed a few times as a favorite....thanks for sharing !!!! Bo
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    My favorite has probably been the Gurhka Legend churchill. Also really liked the Centurian. Big fan of the RP 1992 myself, as well. Pretty popular smoke, I see.