Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2014 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree! The only person I compete with is myself! I try to destroy my victim with more and more each year! LOLOLOLOLOL!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off and flying. Enjoy Bro
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    The first Santa is off with a bang! Great job!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    one week left to ship.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah!
    imagephoto 89942E07-3214-4277-A907-0388F70691D6_zpszdkztzod.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more item and I'm shipping Monday!! Yay
  • Options
    The post man drove by today, threw a big box at me and tore ass up the street. No time for pics right now but a big THANKS to my SS. I love the gifts and sticks. Pics to follow late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Rob
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    the worst part of shipping later is the debate of if i need to get more based off of what the first few people got....
    1000% agree. Not a contest here, and dont feel bad if you cant be the biggest sender, hell I will be the first to admit here that I have never had the luxury of killing someone with stuff-----when and if the day comes financially I would love to....but its about the fun, the spirit, and the holiday. Requirements are 45 ish gift and a few nice cigars....now we all do a little to a lot more than that, but no being greedy and no feeling guilty......Soapbox speech over.
    your speech is spot on Vulchor!! Its all about sharing a great holiday with all of our BOTL brother!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I love it when i am at the liquor store and a new shipment comes in right while i am there and i am inspired to get more things for my victim.......SCORE!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the last two packages, one last stop at the B&M this morning, found a box that will hold everything, think I'm done and will ship on Monday. I'm missing one special smoke tho :(, I thought I had one buried but haven't been able to find it, checked four different shops and no luck
  • Options
    OK. I finally was able to take pics of the SS carnage. Enjoy. I know I will.

Once again I want to give a big THANKS to my SS. I love the gifts and the sticks. I already broke out the JDN hat last night and plan to use one of the mugs for my work coffee this week. Marry Christmas!!

Rob
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great delivery from Santa!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert got leveled well done SS good ish right there!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer job Santa what a hit!! I've wanted to try that Big Payback and Norte
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit by another SS...this ish is great!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love seeing the heavy hitting ss.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good start. Feeling sad I didn't join up but seeing you guys get hit makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Oh wait that is just my beard.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the holiday carnage. Some great hits so far
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what it it's all about gentleman! Nice work SS!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    5 days left to ship.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im hit!!!! Pics to come later.....A nice Poker and Chicago Bears themed gift with some great sticks as well. Thank you sooooo much. Mine has hit the mail as well, and apoligies from me (and belhalf of anyone else in my boat) who are not good about XMas wrapping and decorative stuff with the packages.....next year I let the wife pack it like 2 years ago lol.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN...

Will get everything laid out and get pics up ASAP but DAMN is all I gotta say and glad I'll be getting another Wine Fridge for Christmas because I'll really need it now.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN...

Will get everything laid out and get pics up ASAP but DAMN is all I gotta say and glad I'll be getting another Wine Fridge for Christmas because I'll really need it now.
    NICE
  • Options
    As promised here is the CARNAGE...

Xikar EX Soft Flame Lighter in Gunmetal (favorite finish on those) and Room 101 Brass Knuckle Scissors. Been wanting to get one of the Xikars for a while now and the Cutters were something I had saw on here a couple years ago and thought were just bad ass. Plus an awesome assortment of sticks. This pic right here is incredible enough and already above and beyond...

But there is more and I mean WAY more... Was going to do a few pics but decided to throw the rest of the Cigars in one pic just to show the sheer epicness of it all. As I was taking them out I kept seeing favorite after favorite and ones I've been wanting to try one after the other. Will definitely enjoy all of these and looking forward to trying the new ones to me...

I'm totally blown away and I had listed a bunch of things so my SS wasn't just trying to find one certain thing and they got the two things I've been eyeing forever. Absolutely incredible and can;t say enough how over the top this was. Like I said earlier, I'll definitely be needing that second Wineador lmao.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:

Xikar EX Soft Flame Lighter in Gunmetal (favorite finish on those) and Room 101 Brass Knuckle Scissors. Been wanting to get one of the Xikars for a while now and the Cutters were something I had saw on here a couple years ago and thought were just bad ass. Plus an awesome assortment of sticks. This pic right here is incredible enough and already above and beyond...

But there is more and I mean WAY more... Was going to do a few pics but decided to throw the rest of the Cigars in one pic just to show the sheer epicness of it all. As I was taking them out I kept seeing favorite after favorite and ones I've been wanting to try one after the other. Will definitely enjoy all of these and looking forward to trying the new ones to me...

I'm totally blown away and I had listed a bunch of things so my SS wasn't just trying to find one certain thing and they got the two things I've been eyeing forever. Absolutely incredible and can;t say enough how over the top this was. Like I said earlier, I'll definitely be needing that second Wineador lmao.

Somehow missed a bog so here's even more...

Anyone have any ointment because I am seriously chafed lol.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:

Dear lord. That must have been packed in the XXXXL flat rate box. What a hit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind blown. WOW!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    jimmyv723:
    jimmyv723:

Dear lord. That must have been packed in the XXXXL flat rate box. What a hit.
    Holy cow! How did Santa fit that all in his sleigh. Well done SS
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ****. That selection right there may get you through till next year. Way to go Santa.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm still in awe over here guys. Santa definitely Kicked My Ass...

Enola Gay - Target #29