Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hit hard by mmcartneydc

image Since receiving my newsletter,good ol' matt and I have been discussing our taste in cigars and our love for a good maduro. knowing ive never had an Avo he was kind enough to let me know he was going to send me one. for some reason he decided to include some body guards of ones that I could not afford nor find,aswell as some small artillery. way too much bro. that avo had some nice plume on it all over. I didn't want to finish it and am glad I ordered some of those,though unlikely to be as delicious as that one lol.thank you so much for welcoming me into this awesome community, and also for the friendship that has formed out of it both on and off the forums. just remember, ive received your address twice now...bwhahaha
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Matt!!!!! That's the RNM style!!! Congrats Wahoo ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    image the Avo maduro. pic doesn't do it justice. my first Avo but definitely not my last..sooo good.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    image the Avo maduro. pic doesn't do it justice. my first Avo but definitely not my last..sooo good.
    AVO is some of my all time fav brands glad you enjoy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    wahooschock:
    AVO is some of my all time fav brands glad you enjoy ;)
    thanks brother. it is now one of my favorites aswell. actually chose not to have a cigarillo since because I don't want to lose that flavor lol.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice adjustment, Doc! Sticks look amazing!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome bro! So glad you enjoyed it! I really can't wait to hear your take on the Maximus, LFD, CAO and Black Market!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Matt, I said he'd F you up.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonecrusher-- In Da House!! Enjoy!!