danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone getting it?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Too expensive. Maybe when it goes down in price. Lookd good though
    One God, One Truth
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I play black ops 2 . Won't buy anything new from the franchise since I found out they create and sell all the cheats that make sure he games end up sucking.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    I'll probably get it. I don't have the time I used to in order to play online but with a baby due in about a month I imagine I'll be up at random hours of the night. Perfect time to play then LOL
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've given up on COD. Same *** just a different stink. I'll stick to Destiny.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    I want to try that but its got a massive download that would kill my data lol
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    wahooschock:
    avengethis:
    I want to try that but its got a massive download that would kill my data lol
    What download? Does your ISP limit your data you can download?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I have it on order for the XBOX 360 and will be picking it up on my way home. Will probably skip the campaign and go straight to multiplayer.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    I'll probably get it. I don't have the time I used to in order to play online but with a baby due in about a month I imagine I'll be up at random hours of the night. Perfect time to play then LOL
    Congrats, Dougie Fresh! First baby?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Congrats, Dougie Fresh! First baby?
    Thanks and nope, this one is the last baby! LOL. I have a 5 yr old girl, 2 yr old boy and another girl on the way.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I got it along with the season pass (zombies baby!!) Its not as a compleate flop as i thought it would be. If any of ya are on ps4 hit me with a pm
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna get it on ps3 tonight, then do the $10 upgrade when I get the PS4 for Christmas. I know ...... I'm lame
    My classes
    photo 2014-11-12 12.29.23.jpg
    5g update and yup I got 22g a month. Games dont use much unless theres a download.
    danielzreyes:
    My classes
    photo 2014-11-12 12.29.23.jpg
    I like stabbing people or sniping with my pistol lol. Ftt fttt.
    I wish they would bring back something like Black ops. I think that was the peak of the COD series and it has slowly gotten worse since then
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    I wish they would bring back something like Black ops. I think that was the peak of the COD series and it has slowly gotten worse since then
    The highlight was Modern Warfare 2. Since then it has gone down hill. Its the same sh*t just a different stink.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The highlight was Modern Warfare 2. Since then it has gone down hill. Its the same sh*t just a different stink.
    Been playing since COD 2. COD 4 to me was the high light with the perk system and kill streaks. Since then, some were good, some were crap. I'll buy/play whatever they make
    danielzreyes:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Been playing since COD 2. COD 4 to me was the high light with the perk system and kill streaks. Since then, some were good, some were crap. I'll buy/play whatever they make
    I've had a lot of people tell me this one is a nice improvement over the last few however with Destiny and Halo out now I wont be spending money on this one. I used to play the crap out of COD but just can't get into it anymore.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 was by far my favorite. I played that game non stop
    D Fresh:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 probably would be my favorite but the addition of the zombies in black ops was the thing that put it over the top for me.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    D Fresh:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 probably would be my favorite but the addition of the zombies in black ops was the thing that put it over the top for me.
    I played the ish out of MW2. Btw, unlimited noob tube with the One Man Army perk ..... yeah, I was that guy.