Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A relief bomb

This weekend was a hard one for me, specifically talking work(serving at iHop). Halloween was literally nightmare and it seems that the worst of everyone comes out on hollidays and it seemed to roll over into Saturday as well. Im talking 19 hrs of work and i got stiffed over 13 times and made less than $5 an hour. Fast foward 2 days and I brave the cold (bearfoot mind you) to get the mail. I open it and it seemed like a cosmic sign that not everyone in the word is not as selfish as the people i served this weekend. It was a much needed relief... So thank you whomever sent this. also thanks for selling bob out ;)image
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    That will make any day better! Nice hit!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    That will make any day better! Nice hit!
    No doubt! Yet another example of how great this forum can be. What a perfect pick me up.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! AJ Hoe no 2 approves!
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Nice hit
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one! FTW!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

your in Food Service huh? me too 20 Chef US Navy. Now I am a Director of Food services Customer service is a tough business. hang in there
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. FTW
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice bus throwing Bob.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done... A tasty assortment!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great sampler, very nice hit!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Goes around, comes around. Outstanding hit and perfect timing.
  • phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    The riddle makes perfect sense now. What a newb I am.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you had it so rough over the halloween holiday but, Glad to hear that this came at a great time to lift your spirits a bit. I thought my part was anonymous, but I see now that I got ratted out in the end. But, seeing how cool this bomb turned out I'm still very pleased. Enjoy.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Bomb!

We all have **** days and the MoW Skull Crusher can help you forget them.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Its alright, I guess.
    One God, One Truth
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my fantasy "Beer-Cigars-Billiards" Bar opens you will be Boss in charge of the front room and all wait staff. I have always received great service at IHOP and we travel to Jackson on occasion for breakfast. That is a great hit from someone.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Job fellas!
    who ratted you out Bob Lets Bomb him
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Retircs1:
    who ratted you out Bob Lets Bomb him
    Bob... care to drop a hint?
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    JD you let me know if you need a Chef ok :)
    Retircs1:

I will not be involved is this.
    Retircs1:

I will not be involved is this. But, I will need a chef that can produce a signature only available at my bar chicken wings. Three levels of heat and crispy, very crispy. And the best French Fries ever conceived. And of course other stuff. We will put Bob in charge of the frozen yogurt, unpaid of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hey man, sorry to hear about your crappy work shift. I hope you enjoy those awesome smokes.
    jd50ae:
    Retircs1:

I will not be involved is this. But, I will need a chef that can produce a signature only available at my bar chicken wings. Three levels of heat and crispy, very crispy. And the best French Fries ever conceived. And of course other stuff. We will put Bob in charge of the frozen yogurt, unpaid of course.
    Three level of heat and crispy very crispy ? Listen... I hear Trumpets and angelic music playing JD I can do this for you :)