Home General Discussion

Today's Beard Deal

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
It's not often that I take advantage of the email specials, especially being on a spending freeze lately. Today's deal, however, was too hard to pass up. Thank you very much Tim!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    *** man...you had to post this.... Yeah I'm in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Can you PM the deal? I've been re-added to that email list about 8 times and always seem to be in the dark. Thanks!!
    james40:
    Can you PM the deal? I've been re-added to that email list about 8 times and always seem to be in the dark. Thanks!!
    Don't blame me...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too pls. PM me
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Me too pls. PM me
    so needy...you'll buy it
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnit! I guess its a good thing I dont have funds right now but man do I wish I did.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Would some one mind PMing me the deal. I have tried to be added to the list before but i never revive his emails.
    Splitsies anyone?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Splitsies anyone?
    Considering I shouldn't be buying cigars at all right now (in the middle of home renovations), I could split the box with you. LMK.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    It's not often that I take advantage of the email specials, especially being on a spending freeze lately. Today's deal, however, was too hard to pass up. Thank you very much Tim!
    Can somebody foward me the deal. Somehow I'm unable to get on the mailing list!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    SleevePlz:
    Can somebody foward me the deal. Somehow I'm unable to get on the mailing list!
    i got you covered jason.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too! Representing my hometown!
    PM sent to Imgembo and Darktower
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    did we ever get confirmation that the beard deals and andyd's deals are the same from here on out? i got an andyd deal.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    did we ever get confirmation that the beard deals and andyd's deals are the same from here on out? i got an andyd deal.....
    They are FK
    I'm assuming they are as the deal I got from James would be something that would draw attention like this.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Can someone PM me? Not getting tim's deals anymore.
    rwheelwright:
    Can someone PM me? Not getting tim's deals anymore.
    Gotcha
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to split too. I take five you take five. Any interest?
    I'd be up for that!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I'd be up for that!
    Awesome. PM to you Brad
    Back at ya
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep gotta get this one
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Splitsies anyone?
    Considering I shouldn't be buying cigars at all right now (in the middle of home renovations), I could split the box with you. LMK.
    downnnnnn
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    DZR, what are your socks made of? Cotton?
    One God, One Truth
    Oops....I bought two... Thanks Andy and Tim! Lol
    roland_7707:
    DZR, what are your socks made of? Cotton?
    LOLOL, this is random. Yes, some are cotton. I have a few htf like baby seal skin padded with bald eagle feathers. My prized possession are the Locks of an Albino Unicorn from and south and Tim Lincecum (the first time he cut it, back in 2010 I think), woven together.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't resist. Dang it.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To those who say they were dropped from Tim's email list, I will say that I have never missed an email from Mr. James Oliver. Maybe Tim's email list is so long that people are accidentally getting dropped from it. Just a thought.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    How about today's Vet's Day deal? There's 2 smokes I think are fantastic, 4 I think are really good, and 1 I think is just okay; the others I haven't tried.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.