Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Schooled by the teacher

Thank you Tony for the great sticks and the beer selection! I shall enjoy the contest winnings via James. So shout outs to James too...feel free to use my name for other contest winnings!

photo B3F109DA-0DD0-448B-AD02-437707AB764C_zpskp7j5ebc.jpg

Comments

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I like a lot of Founder's beer but haven't had either of those. Let me know what you think of them.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I really like the breakfast stout. Nice lineup too
    One God, One Truth
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's some good ish right there!!!

you might learn something yet royln!!!! LOL
    way to go teach !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool cause James is getting the winnings from my contest, nominated by the winner!! Them some damn good beers Kryptonite
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job. Is that Breakfast Stout a seasonal or year round? Couldn't find it on my last trip to where Founders is available.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Nice job. Is that Breakfast Stout a seasonal or year round? Couldn't find it on my last trip to where Founders is available.
    seasonal --- winter time i believe

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    CharlieHeis:
    Yup, it's Stout Season! The Breakfast Stout started showing up a couple weeks ago. The KBS is from April. Enjoy 'em Ro!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    I really like the breakfast stout. Nice lineup too
    Stout for breakfast? Yes please.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Tony and congrats Royln!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum Breakfast Stout, o my. Enjoy RO RO
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinkin' that breakfast stout would go great with some home made cookies...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats and I hope you enjoy Royln!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    CharlieHeis:
    No idea, i found it a couple of months ago, but it could have been there for a while.
    One God, One Truth