Home Non Cigar Related

Patrickbrick - Calling you out again!

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
You up for a friendly wager on this weeks game again? If you are not interested I will take it on with another bears fan.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I dont hear from Patrick you want to step up to the plate there Rob?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    LOL, not even Jay Cutler would take that bet :)
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay on seeing this, working late and haven't been home much. Jay most certainly would also stay away from this. Tresman has lost that team, they have starters that are not as good as backups, and can't forget how bad jay is against the packers, especially in Lambo. I also must point out that Emery has horrible defensive picks and also seems to not be awesome at his job. In short I have to bow out.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    avengethis:
    Sorry, I never bet on the Bears.

I refuse to do fantasy football. All I want to do is enjoy (or try to enjoy) watching the Bears game every week and not worry about anything else.
    FireRob:
    avengethis:
    Sorry, I never bet on the Bears.

I refuse to do fantasy football. All I want to do is enjoy (or try to enjoy) watching the Bears game every week and not worry about anything else.
    No wonder you like cigars, gotta have something to enjoy! ;)
    I have nothing against the Bears and didn't mean to sway a bet either way but holy *** the Bears are terrible. Jay Cutler is terrible and unfortunately he's killing my fantasy team LOL
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch. That was one ugly game for the Bears.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Flat out disgrace.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have given up on them completely. Any one here remember Dave Wannstedt? I am have horrible flash backs of those days.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.