Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

North & South...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just a couple of celebratory kabooms...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Go get em!
    Said the guy from the north. Bahaaahaa!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thats funny
    One God, One Truth
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Beat em..schmack em..make em scream !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Go get em!

BURN!
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Go get em!
    What's wrong with you man?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ... And i was thinking crowned heads
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Go get em!
    What's wrong with you man?
    Packaged arrived today. Amazing selection Doug! I've been doing chores all day and am exhausted so this was a very nice treat to come home to. I almost tried the leaf at a Cigar lounge a couple of months ago and was just thinking about it the the other day wondering if they still had them. I'll post pictures and more In the morning. Thanks again Doug!
    Awesome, brother! Glad you like 'em. Just a little belated wedding gift. Congrats to you and your Sweet and may you have many, many happy years together! That Leaf is an amazing cigar. Let me know what you think when you try it.
    Here is is the picture:

Thanks again Doug!