Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gibby says it's Beer thirty...

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm down for that!! John hit me up with some excellent regional brew along with some tasty sticks!! Thank you very much-- great stuff right here!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see your BK Stout in there. Nice Job bringing the pain John.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection of sticks and suds! And great selection of the target for this assortment. Nice hit!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drink up Jimbo...nice hit Gibby.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection all around right there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, beer and gars.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer job John and an awesome hit on a very deserving Jim :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    ^^^^^^
    (you are on my radar too ... don't think i haven't forgot about ya and that KBS you sent me ... i got some beer ideas for you bro. don't worry quite yet --- it will probably be a hot minute before i can pull anything together)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    ^^^^^^
    (you are on my radar too ... don't think i haven't forgot about ya and that KBS you sent me ... i got some beer ideas for you bro. don't worry quite yet --- it will probably be a hot minute before i can pull anything together)
    Hey now player, let's focus on Shizza bashing. No need for that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    ^^^^^^
    Stick to your plan Johnny we all know Germ likes a drink or two...three...four......
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    ^^^^^^
    Stick to your plan Johnny we all know Germ likes a drink or two...three...four......
    I'm always down for Shizz crushing though I'm also always down for some All Day RayRay time.... I say Fvck em both up ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."