Home General Discussion

Crossing the bridge

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Ok folks, there is obviously some bad blood here. So, I'm here to just say a few things.

1: First and foremost....I apologize...to everyone. I was honestly unaware that my actions were taken as "bomb begging". I am aware that I had a lack of "give back" to the boards, and the people. I'll repair both of these issues.

1.5: I also apologize for getting real defensive, real fast when these issues were brought to light. I should have taken it with a grain of salt, and look inward, instead of outward.

2: I truly love this place, and would love to stay...if you'll have me.

3: I have no complaints about being in the "bad guy" area. If it's deemed that's where I sit, then I'll stay in time out until it's deemed time for me to come out.

4: Ken, allow me if you will to apologize to you personally. I got rather rude in my responses, and should not have done so.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Accepted. Done. Fin. Xoxo kthxbai. None of us are perfect, we all learned something.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very classy honestly. Like I said, I will gladly move forward with a new opinion. Please stay and enjoy this is your home as well.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You need to bomb someone with a box of feral flying pigs
    jliu:
    Has been known to work
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Has been known to work
    Herro isis
    NCR
  • Go get your GED guys! This wouldn't be necessary if you did.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Hope you stay Boots!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Well said....Life is short...We all live and learn...This is over..He has apologized..Good enough...The Holidays are around the corner....Move forward, Please......
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Well said....Life is short...We all live and learn...This is over..He has apologized..Good enough...The Holidays are around the corner....Move forward, Please......
    forward...as in to your address?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps I'll alienate myself here by offering a dissenting opinion but as a guy that spends a lot of time writing I know the value of words: not much.

I'll reserve judgment until his actions demonstrate what his mouth says. But be assured, I hold no grudges so when the actions prove his words true than all is good in my mind.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    All good, Boots. And for the record I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner or more personally.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Well Mr. Ken...I think we all hit those moments when...you know...hind sight....20/20....blah blah......I know I did
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Well Mr. Ken...I think we all hit those moments when...you know...hind sight....20/20....blah blah......I know I did
    i hate that saying!! It's what you do about it!! Most keep doing the same thing over and over and never learn...don't be one of those people
    Money can't buy taste
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    New Boots:
    i hate that saying!! It's what you do about it!! Most keep doing the same thing over and over and never learn...don't be one of those people
    Oh I agree 100%, but the saying does stand true. Sometimes you have to look back on past actions and just tell yourself "well, that was dumb"