Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ichi

I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:

Fantastic movie lol
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He played for the Mariners for a bit
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Bond works for me.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Gold Bond works for me.
    Your winnings should hit monday. And of course. Gold Bond causes cancer.
    Bigshizza:
    He played for the Mariners for a bit
    Did not know that. He is an excellent actor. Doubt any good at ball lol.
    Eulogy:

Thats Kahki Hara..not Ichi.Kitty is obsessed with that character.
    I know, but ichi is a very weak character and posting a picture of him feverishly masturbating might send the wrong message.
    Maybe. But it'd be hilarious.
    This should hit today. PO said today or Wednesday.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ni
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Well apparently this was intended for me. I did get some form of warning but thought it was just some good natured fun. Then this lands and destroys me. Thanks for the great sticks buddy and a few I've had and really enjoyed and a couple I haven't yet in the Oliva and CAO Cameroon. Really looking forward to trying both and thanks again so much.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Very nice hit!
    jimmyv723:
    Well apparently this was intended for me. I did get some form of warning but thought it was just some good natured fun. Then this lands and destroys me. Thanks for the great sticks buddy and a few I've had and really enjoyed and a couple I haven't yet in the Oliva and CAO Cameroon. Really looking forward to trying both and thanks again so much.

Glad they made it ok. I had seen the oliva on your list and happened to order some. I couldn't have been more obvious without pming you lol. Enjoy brother.