Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you ever just say "WTF" ?

flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
To all of my BOTL here in the CCOM.com forum, I apologize for being a ghost for the last 2 weeks or so. In our family and relations, we have had 3 funerals. NONE were expected, it is amazing how cards are dealt in life and sometimes I just have to step back and say "WTF"

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry about the losses your family has experienced, Chris. No mere words can put times like that into perspective. Prayers for you and the family.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Lame man. They say its 3s so ya should be clear for a while.I knew something was up.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, sometimes I sit staring out the window, in the dark, sipping scotch and asking, or screaming WTF is going on. Unlike you, I don't do funerals, don't want to say goodbye. Yea, I know what you mean.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry about your losses.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers for you and your family. Take it one day at a time. Each day is a gift. Semper Fi
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of your losses and all in such a short time, my condolences to you and your family. No need to apologize, your family needs you and we will be here. Prayers and thoughts
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry too hear this...this year has been pretty bad for losing lives! The sad part is you start to get numb from it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sorry too hear this...this year has been pretty bad for losing lives! The sad part is you start to get numb from it

You are so right!!!