Home General Discussion

Tonight Jiunn is joining me on What Embargo tonight 6PM PST/9PM EST

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Very excited to have him on What Embargo tonight with Seth and I. We did a blind tasting recently for Habanos Critic sponsored by Jiunn for Blind Man's Puff. Jiunn is working with Aaron and Emmett over there, so I thought it would be a cool idea to work out show and get them all involved. What we ended up with was two blind cigar tastings you can see here:

Mystery Cigar One

Mystery Cigar Two

Normally they reveal the cigar on the website when they post the review, but for tonight Jiunn will reveal the cigar live, leading to a completely impromptu show. So who knows what we will end up talking about, but I am looking forward to having these guys join us for a night of babble. We start at 6PM PST, 9PM EST and you can click the link once we get about 10 minutes away to watch. I'll post the Youtube link as soon as it gets up as well.

What Embargo

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh I can't miss this. I'm gonna be texting him naked pics to throw off his .... taste
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Ohhh I can't miss this. I'm gonna be texting him naked pics to throw off his .... taste
    Please do, I told him no filter, he can say whatever he wants.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Should be a good show, I usually listen when the podcast comes out, gonna try and check it out live
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    CCom has a podcast?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damit wish I could watch! Date night with wifey. :) Give Jiunn something to make him poop on air. Lol
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I'm busy tonight but will definitely check out the podcast.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great!! I'll have to watch it later though
    Money can't buy taste
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!! Thanks for the notice...no filter huh?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Camel crush. All day
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Camel crush. All day
    Menthol Bolivar?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sherman thank you for winning the contest tonight. someone please send me Sherm's addy. twas was fun
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Sherman thank you for winning the contest tonight. someone please send me Sherm's addy. twas was fun

Ha Ha, wrong show. There was no contest silly.
    Good show Jiunn. I was trying to pay attention more, but DZR kept making fun of you in the chat.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again brother, good times. I'll get the link up here soon.