Options

Finally got to meet my nephew.

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
6 wks. tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, brother! Congratulations!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    That's a little one! Congrats!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's exciting. Congrats!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool!!! Congrats!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute little guy!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Nephews are so much fun.
    You can spoil them rotten and send them home to their parents and take all the blame for them bouncing off the walls. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    You can spoil them rotten and send them home to their parents and take all the blame for them bouncing off the walls. ROFL!
    Yes, This is what's it's all about!
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    As a parent I hate you people :) Thanks to onestrangeone for posting this. First congrats on the nephew! Second, seeing the little guy has me excited to meet my new baby girl in a month! What's the little man's name if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    0patience:
    As a parent I hate you people :) Thanks to onestrangeone for posting this. First congrats on the nephew! Second, seeing the little guy has me excited to meet my new baby girl in a month! What's the little man's name if you don't mind me asking?

His name is Toby, he was 5 weeks premature, my youngest sisters 1st. Thanks for asking. Congrats to you and your wife on your upcoming blessing! I hope you are getting lots of sleep now!
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    D Fresh:
    0patience:

His name is Toby, he was 5 weeks premature, my youngest sisters 1st. Thanks for asking. Congrats to you and your wife on your upcoming blessing! I hope you are getting lots of sleep now!
    Toby is a great name! My daughter was premature although she was a healthy 8 lbs baby so I know how that can go. My now ex wife is a diabetic which led to Ella being "premature" although fully developed. And I'm trying to get sleep but I have been through this before. My 2 yr old boy, Asher, I think tries my patience more now than when he was a baby LOL.Again, congrats on the nephew and thanks for sharing his name. I wish you and Toby all the best!
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    D Fresh:
    0patience:

Toby is a great name! My daughter was premature although she was a healthy 8 lbs baby so I know how that can go. My now ex wife is a diabetic which led to Ella being "premature" although fully developed. And I'm trying to get sleep but I have been through this before. My 2 yr old boy, Asher, I think tries my patience more now than when he was a baby LOL.Again, congrats on the nephew and thanks for sharing his name. I wish you and Toby all the best!
  • Options
    Duplicate post
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get him Carhartt coveralls, a Little Tykes hammer and a paint set. His parents will love you for it. ROFL!!
    Oh and don't forget the hard hat. ha ha!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    onestrangeone:
    D Fresh:
    0patience:

I can definitely see how Asher could be more active than a newborn, at the moment Toby has good sleep patterns this may change though, and yes diabetes was one of the reasons for the premi. happened with one of my other sisters as well, hers was bad and the twins were 9 wks early, it was touch and go for a while. PM incoming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on being an uncle. What a beautiful bundle of joy. Your goatee ftw and that couch looks comfy as fvck.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the nephew, think Toby needs a drum set in the future. Uncle's job is to buy toys that make lots of noise. Great picture, and you dress just like me bro