Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Birthday Spankings

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Got some from Puff and my local VA rep Walt. I'm on my phone, so I'll keep it short. Like all bombs, I appreciate that you guys took time out yo dayz to send me some premipremiprems. Puff, I've not had 3 of the 5 you sent and enjoy the 2 I have, thanks! Walt...thanks for adding to the injuries I can claim. I do have an AJ cup, but you called it..he signed it so it's display only. Triple flame will be killer for those cold, windy days coming up. Spirits...yup. Gonna help me see what I do and do not like. Add in some MOW prems and, yeah...killer hit.imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful of that lighter. I have the single flame version and scorch marks on the ceiling.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Have a great You Day Rain!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it, Randy. Next to Walt's it ain't much, but I'm glad there's a few new sticks for you to try. Happy Birthday and congrats on the GED!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Drank and Baldur's Gate...good day.image
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys, and Happy B-Day Randy
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're not done with you yet birthday boy: 9405903699300287702380
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."