Home Non Cigar Related

My mustang - update

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So my insurance approved the repairs. So I have an additional 3 weeks worth of a rental car that I have to pay for on top of my deductible and new tires for the mustang. Eff... I have never been so disappointed to have a classic car.

The darn thing has been jinxed since the day I got it. Air let out of the tires, Window broken in, Egged, Gas stolen and the accident. Not to mention all the stupid electrical crap that's happened with it. grumble grumble grumble
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear all the problems related to having your dream car. If it'll help to lighten the mood a bit I'll tell you what one of my stepsons (the sarcastic one) would say in a situation like this. He'd say, "Life's a beotch, and then ya die". Really uplifting, isn't it? Wish I could do more..... ??
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    lol never have those words been more true. such is life. just sucks cause right after the window was broken I gave up on my car.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a 67 that people stole the gas from all the time. Once, it was even my dipshit of a cousin.