Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JHEWEY & Glock= %€£*@$ UP

Tired, Done and Finished with so called Friends. You guys want it, you can have it....

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    A War it is!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get mad. Get even.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    A War it is!
    you need some help cap'n?? I like smackin glock around. Just say the word and I can gather the Mouseketeers
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    im in for an assist
    This brother on brothers fight here Morgan. I appreciate it, but we are settling this one.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all good here, misunderstanding with Rick , me and Justin want none.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all best run for the hills!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure which side to take here. All these brothers can send serious nuke strikes. Think I will just keep quiet and get a bowl of popcorn while I wait for Michael Jackson to arrive.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMILE!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    It's all good here, misunderstanding with Rick , me and Justin want none.
    I think all three of us are looking like you've all bent over and begged for some pain HAHAHAHAHA. Go get em, and fvck up each other! :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SMILE!!
    +1!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rick walks softly but carries a big stick. You done, you done messed up now. The smart money is on Rick.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Ha rick. I ain't skeered. Open up some room in that humi so I can fill it. :)
    JHewey:

Hey Justin, your the greatest. I apologize for my mouth got the best of me. I would not dare to ever throw pebbles in your lake. ??
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

Hey Justin, your the greatest. I apologize for my mouth got the best of me. I would not dare to ever throw pebbles in your lake. ??
    You feeling ok rick? This isn't the rick I know.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

No kidding J.... that ain't Ricky
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

I stole his credentials and logged in as him just to screw with y'all's minds ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oops. I think I posted this in the wrong place....

...or did I???
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:

Thats Rick off his meds. This is the passive aggressive Rick.
    One God, One Truth
    Puff_Dougie:

...or did I???
    That better be towards rick
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Puff_Dougie:

...or did I???
    That better be towards rick
    Uh oh.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon