Home General Discussion
Options

Olivia Special S

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Anyone have this cigar? Anyone had it? I'm wondering if it's comparable to the V or V maduro?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had one and don't remember much about it but I wasn't thrilled with it. I think if it was like the V then I would have liked it.
  • Options
    thanks.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It's not like the V, but as far as the quality of the cigar I put it on par with the V. I really enjoy it.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Definitely a quality smoke. The last one I had was magnificent. If you like a sumatra leaf wrapped smoke, these are good ones
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I had one that I think Joe sent me, actually, and I really enjoyed it. Much smoother, and not as powerful, but some quality flavors.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Definitely a quality smoke. The last one I had was magnificent. If you like a sumatra leaf wrapped smoke, these are good ones
    well I will have to see on getting at least one then. I know a place that has them in singles, just hope they stick around when I order there again. If not no biggie, I still have the V's.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got mine from cigar.com. I called im and Tim told me that they had them but that was over 6 months ago.