Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Put Shizz in the box for roughing!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am speechless. Box landed on my front porch this morning from Mr. Shizza. Not a cigar to be seen. Just this!

The backstory: Last week I get a PM from Shizz, chatting me up about sports and whatnot. I'm thinkin' we're bonding, talking about our favorite sports and teams. Little did I know he was setting me up for the kill! Let his be a lesson for you noobs out there. If Big Jim takes an interest in your personal life, contact the Witness Protection Program and run for your lives!!

Shizz, as usual your kindness exceeds your sanity. This is a truly amazing gift and I absolutely love it! Going to a smoker tomorrow afternoon to celebrate my buddy's 50th birthday and you can bet I'll be sporting my Fleury colors! Thank you, sir!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    I am speechless. Box landed on my front porch this morning from Mr. Shizza. Not a cigar to be seen. Just this!

The backstory: Last week I get a PM from Shizz, chatting me up about sports and whatnot. I'm thinkin' we're bonding, talking about our favorite sports and teams. Little did I know he was setting me up for the kill! Let his be a lesson for you noobs out there. If Big Jim takes an interest in your personal life, contact the Witness Protection Program and run for your lives!!

Shizz, as usual your kindness exceeds your sanity. This is a truly amazing gift and I absolutely love it! Going to a smoker tomorrow afternoon to celebrate my buddy's 50th birthday and you can bet I'll be sporting my Fleury colors! Thank you, sir!
    That's awesome! Wearing my Penguins jacket right now as I type this!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's crazy and incredible. Very deserving brother and it looks great. Jimmy always amazes me. Wow
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome!
    What do you say to something like that, that hasn't been said 100 times about Jim.
    The man with the biggest heart in the world.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very thoughtful gift, way to go Jim.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Freakin awesome Jim
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not I'm a Pirate and Penguin fan....thought of you when I got one for myself. I know it's big but heck it's supposed to go over stuff right? Enjoy Doug you're a good man.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Believe it or not I'm a Pirate and Penguin fan....thought of you when I got one for myself. I know it's big but heck it's supposed to go over stuff right? Enjoy Doug you're a good man.
    It's perfect, bro! Best b-day present ever! Already started plotting my revenge... muahahahahaaaa!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    It's perfect, bro! Best b-day present ever! Already started plotting my revenge... muahahahahaaaa!!!
    Dark forces are conspiring against you.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    holy crap on a cracker
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's super cool!!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! You're generosity never ceases to amaze me Jim
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    He got you on a power play. That's a very nice gesture.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Words.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAL!!!!! Nice work Jimbo!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very awesome!!
    Money can't buy taste