Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Selling off all my cigars (updated with pictures)

Hello gentlemen, it's been a while but life's a bit hectic and with an upcoming wedding and house purchase and due to some unfortunate circumstances I've got to try and make some extra money quick so I've decided to sell off my cigars. Im assuming I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-300. Everything from high end to everyday smokes average price probably being about $5 each. I will get an exact count and pictures of all cigars laid out later on today but for now I'll post what I have. I'd like to try not to sell them all seperately due to time and energy it'd take so I'd like it to be a package deal. I'm not even close to knowing what to ask for pricing so I'll rely on you guys to make fair offers. I'm not sure f anyone would be interested so I figured id test the waters.
photo 4286FDF9-7BE9-4E57-806F-5D0E98D28858_zpsxboawlm9.jpg This is a 600ct pretty well loaded, the humidor wouldn't go but all cigars would everythng from opus and padron to lots of man o war and diesel.
photo 75DCEB31-952F-4E6D-B788-90D4DEFE8E19_zpsx6ydsavd.jpg This smaller 300ct would be part of the deal it's about half full now.
I know it's hard to put any sort of price on it without know what's in them so I'll post those pictures later when I have a chance to lay everything out so I'm just looking to see if there's any interest on the full package. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn D. Hope all is well
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    This hurts my heart even though I don't know you brother. Hopefully things turn around for you soon.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Sad. Wish I had funds to help ya out brother.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything is going ok. Im interested, and will try to help out.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Hope everything is going ok. Im interested, and will try to help out.
    +1 sorry to hear this bro!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it brother while I'm not a high rolla by any means I'd like to help in your fund raising needs.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well Daniel
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stad:
    PM sent
    Hang on....a Stad sighting....
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    stad:
    PM sent
    Hang on....a Stad sighting....
    Hola Shizzola!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Replied to your pm. Also sorry I've been super busy but I am getting pictures and a count up tonight hopefully.
  • Options
    I apologize for the delay, working two jobs and 70+ hours a week I find it hard to have any free time to get anything done. But anyhow here are the pictures of my cigars. There's about 210 cigars in total. I'm keeping a handful maybe 5-10 and it won't be all the good stuff I'll be leaving the rare ones and the opus in there just taking a few so I have something to smoke of I find time. Again the small humidor in the pictures in the first post is included the large one is not, I hope to fill it back up again someday. image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image Like I said before a lot of this stuff has 4+ years on it and I don't even know where to price it so I'll entertain any offers. Feel free to pm me. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Cant swing a purchase that big, but I miss ya brother. Hope all is going well and you return to us soon.
  • Options
    Bumping this for today.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    danielruas:
    Bumping this for today.
    Hey neighbor... if I can help out, I will. Don't think I can spring for 300+ cigars though. Might be able to help out some!
  • Options
    Since there doesn't seem to be much interest in the entire lot I may be willing I break them into 20-25 cigar samplers but again I don't really know what to ask or what to group together or to get left stuck with the crap no one wants. I'm not super hyped to be doing this at all so I do apologize if I come off wrong or anything.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Man really sorry too hear this! I know I'm late on this but never wish this upon anyone!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    One more last try at bumping this.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to see this happening to you my friend. If there is anything I can do to help so you don't have to sell your babies let me know.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I hope all is well. Sorry I can't help. Lots of nice sticks in there. Winter budget is tight or I would be on some of these.