Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Glock Made Me Say.................

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sweet Baby Jesus!. I looking to acquire some of this beer when I went back to Chicago in December since it has such a small distribution area and cannot be found outside of MD too easily. Well Ray steps up and says he is driving to Chicago for the herf and would be happy to bring some with him. Excellent. Well, it turned out that Ray is going to be flying so I told him not to worry about it. Figure I'm going to be buying enough beer in Chicago anyway so it's not a big deal. Well, apparently Ray knows "a guy" in MD, RCY was the guys initials which seemed very familiar to me but can't place them, oh well. Here's what Ray and this RCY guy did to me:

As you can see it didn't take me long to turn 12 in to 10. Can't say thank you enough to these two fine gentlemen.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Love that brew!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SBJ!
  • Options
    That look awesome I havent seen that around my area i'll have to look for it
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now...we will need a full report as to the drink ability and which cigar to pair it with.... Well done fellas!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff. Their Guilty Filthy Soul is really good also. Chocolate Rye Imperial Porter. Sold out quick. If I find some more I will send you some to try
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chocolate peanut butter porter??? Damn son
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds incredible.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Well now...we will need a full report as to the drink ability and which cigar to pair it with.... Well done fellas!!
    Jim, you'll have to make your own report, sorry. However, I do believe you would be able to accomplish this feat sometime between December 5th - 7th.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahah
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had nothing to do with it Todd, all Ricky . But a review would be great. See ya in Chi Town.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I had nothing to do with it Todd, all Ricky . But a review would be great. See ya in Chi Town.

????????????????

So Raygun, your saying you didn't personally text me and ask if I can pick this stuff up for you. So that you can smash Bandyt09 upside the head with it. Let me remember correctly, your words, for wanting to do it. "He's a hell of a guy that deserves it".
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to try! Todd hi :)
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

So Raygun, your saying you didn't personally text me and ask if I can pick this stuff up for you. So that you can smash Bandyt09 upside the head with it. Let me remember correctly, your words, for wanting to do it. "He's a hell of a guy that deserves it".
    Wait a minute, is Ray trying to mess with my brother? Saying it's all his fault? Remember what happened to Toombes when he picked on my brother? You best tread lightly here Mr. Ray.............................Ok, I've had a change of heart, I KEEL YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Who are you?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Who are you?
    Todd, you ever make it out to Fullerton Beverage in Fullerton?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

Wait a minute, is Ray trying to mess with my brother? Saying it's all his fault? Remember what happened to Toombes when he picked on my brother? You best tread lightly here Mr. Ray.............................Ok, I've had a change of heart, I KEEL YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know better than to mess with the 20 count. This was all Enola Rick.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Not a big beer guy but that does sound pretty bad ass. Also, I think this guy would really enjoy it too...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Who are you?
    Todd, you ever make it out to Fullerton Beverage in Fullerton?
    No, not yet anyway, should I?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

I think the official ride for the brothers of Ccom has to be a bus due to how many people that keep getting run over by them...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

I think the official ride for the brothers of Ccom has to be a bus due to how many people that keep getting run over by them...
    You Driving?