Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Forclosure advice.

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Does anyone have any advice on forclosures or know where I can get some free advice from? Any help would be appreciated. With all of the help that I have been asking around here I feel like a bum.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the tornado we went through it. And by the same bank that failed to write in mortgage insurance, which was required by law in the state we got the mortgage in. Of course we didn't know any of that until it was too late. It seems to be a self fulfilling action and we had no say in anything. I guess if we had a few dollars left we would have gone to one of those university law schools that offer good advice, and sometimes real help, for a very low cost. Other the that I don't know what to say.....
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Be prepared for income taxes on the house, unless you discharge it as part of a bankruptcy.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Its actually on a vacant house. We had to move after I lost my job and ended up moving abot 2.5 hours away. We could not pay the current rent and monthly mortgage on a empty house.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roland I am sending you a pm with my email address. Send me an email with your questions and I will answer them the best I can.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Appreciate it
    One God, One Truth