Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Twisted Stem thumped mah mailbox

image what did I do?? All I did was exchange a couple wisecracks with this guy and he goes and stuffs my mailbox. I had to raid the kitchen for a hunk o tupperware to store these babies in while I season an old humi I have sitting on a shelf. The SO is going to be looking at me funny when she sees her ear ring collection in a shoebox... In all seriousness, I just was looking a couple of these to pick up as singles to try to celebrate my promotion yesterday. Now I have them with enough rest time to jump right in. He even sent a little water pillow to keep em comfy on the trip! And there was a cool bookmark that he made. sweet!

Comments

• Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    here's a story for you guys: I'm sitting here on the front porch smoking the White Noise I just opened up, and the mail lady rolls up to the end of my drive. I saunter down there to see what's up and she tells me that she found a package left over at the end of her run. She saw it was from a cigar company so she ran it right out so it didn't sit another night. Turns out she enjoys a Macanudo robusto every now and then. How cool is that? She didn't want her customer's cigars sitting outside of a humi another day so she took an extra half hour to run them back down her route! I didn't order anything since my humi's are all full. I checked my bank account, nope, nothing charged. nothing back ordered. Which one of you guys did this? I owe someone a tactical nuke!!!! Holy S*&T Batman! Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated. I am speechless. image
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got them!!! Those are a few of my favorites love the Sancho's and obsidian. Hope you enjoy them all. Hope you like the bookmark. !! Stay smokey brother.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    What a hit!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice smackdown!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    yeah, the billing addy is from Chicago, any ideas? thanks again, TS, the White Noise was a good smoke after work. I owe you one...
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    lol that's cool!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Glad you got them!!! Those are a few of my favorites love the Sancho's and obsidian. Hope you enjoy them all. Hope you like the bookmark. !! Stay smokey brother.
    Vance, those obsidian bands could make two bookmarks each. Very plain bookmark though. ;-) Yes, excellent smoke.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Lol personally im tryin to find a book worthy of my marker lol. And the white noise wasnt my favorite. .but thats me. Who nailed him with the diesel s?
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    wahooschock:
    Nice hit. Lol personally im tryin to find a book worthy of my marker lol. And the white noise wasnt my favorite. .but thats me. Who nailed him with the diesel s?
    I would like to find out myself. Took a few to work for the desktop humi. I'm glad I did, hell of a day. Think I'm going to have to deep six someone by the end of it.