Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JC and friends bomb

A fine BOTL (mmccartneydc)came to the rescue as I have been dealing with financial and others issues this month. My rental car costs has skyrocketed and I fear no end in sight. :( then as I came home I saw a lovely little box with my name I it. Many thanks brother! :) the JC will be very much enjoyed next year on the anniversary of moving into our new house. :) the others however will meet a quick demise. :)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those will make ya sit up straight!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's the second Titan in my humi... Might have to vanquish one this weekend. :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them ok! Flavor-wise, I like the Titan, just hope the burn isn't too crappy! As far as the rest, smoke up bro! And can't wait to hear your take on the JC in a year!
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking selection. Good luck with the Titan. My first was hands down one of the best cigars I'd ever had. Bought 5. It's Gurkha, you know the rest.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice lol. Masterblends a nubber ta me.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    The only one of those ive had is the Ave Maria... Cant wait to try the others
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, Matt.